What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So with greenbull pulling up + a warship does that mean the strawhats that didn't get shit to do during this "war" will finally have a purpose now?

Luffy and Zoro just woke up so I don't see them doing much. However I don't see the strawhats being defeated nor do I see them giving greenbull a hard time.

I'm curious as to where this is going.

Sanji might be the one to lead any charge that tries to push back to the marines.

Freezing and advCoC is something Yamato can do. Can GB tank it at 2x or greater?
need more feats for tanking stuff, the only feats GB has shown so far is he casually neg diffing 2 YC and leaves them afterwards.

but I agree with @ConquistadoR
The plants are strong enough to hold & restrict two Ancient Zoan commanders at the same time especially with Haki. They ain't getting frozen easily.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Greenbull's casual attack is strong enough to restrict two Ancient Zoan Commanders, attacks fast enough to restrict (King in speed mode & Queen at the same time), enough AOE to cover entire Udon and have high lethality due to the nutrients sucking which is hax. Add his COA to it as well.

This guy has a much better casual move than Doflamingo's strongest move which is coupled with Smoothie's hax. And damn good COA + possibly a black blade.

Admirals being compared to YC1s was so wrong lmao.

Same Brook was restrained by Perospero's candy not so long ago.

He is getting one shot before he even registers what happened. Greenbull's vines are hella fast, he 1v2'd two Commanders not so long ago. Big Mom embarassing herself against Brook doesn't mean Greenbull would do so.
How do you know this? did I miss this GB's vines being fast in the spoilers? Nothing is true unless it is tried.

Sucrose is not the same as glucose. Equating Perospero's df to GB's df is not accurate.

It is a powerlevel statement, not just the most accurate one
It’s a general ballpark for Oda strength-wise unless you’re Buggy
He won’t be handing out 3 bill to Kid and Law if he thinks they don’t deserve it. They beat BM, a fresh top tier, and it’s not like Luffy didn’t get help for Kaido either
That’s how big of a feat that is for Oda, besides we never got to see them fight commanders, only the big dogs. It’s pure headcanon to think they’d struggle that much individually against commanders
I think they're above commanders. I just don't think they're in a league with Luffy from a pure strength perspective right now.

I agree that Luffy got a lot of help against Kaido, between other people assisting in the fight and Luffy being healed multiple times while Kaido didn't. I completely disagree with people who place Luffy above Kaido right now. But Luffy proved capable of going toe-to-toe with Kaido in a 1v1 while I don't think Kid or Law are there yet.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Greenbull's casual attack is strong enough to restrict two Ancient Zoan Commanders, attacks fast enough to restrict (King in speed mode & Queen at the same time), enough AOE to cover entire Udon and have high lethality due to the nutrients sucking which is hax. Add his COA to it as well.

This guy has a much better casual move than Doflamingo's strongest move which is coupled with Smoothie's hax. And damn good COA + possibly a black blade.

Are you sure King and Queen werent cuffed and easy pickings for GB because of that? He should face Kaido to see how much he is teuly worth instead of imprisoned defeated and probably cuffed commanders...

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Are you sure King and Queen werent cuffed and easy pickings for GB because of that? He should face Kaido to see how much he is teuly worth instead of imprisoned defeated and probably cuffed commanders...
I dont think Oda would write that into a scene where he intends to hype Greenbull. Where Greenbull even says that he cannot be defeated by mere Commanders.

You have to be completely braindead to think Admirals were YC1 level after Marineford.

Status
Not open for further replies.