What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Makes sense that they would still be recovering given the Kaido-TTotsuka analogy, however the way that the chapter frames the context is that GB really did solo K-Q super casually, at best only getting his pants ripped. K-Q were probably no less than 70-80% of their full state. This was clearly a GB hype chapter given GB said he wouldn’t lose to mere commanders and K-Q were simply just victims of the GB hype. Much like how Marco was victim to BB Yonko hype (all out war) Pre-Udon Luffy to Kaido hype (one-shot), Queen to BM hype (despite being nerfed).
Yeah I'm 100% not arguing against K+Q losing to Greenbull. This chapter just underlined that Admirals are fucking strong.

As for King being nerfed by a lack of wing, if that takes away his flying and permanently affects his Zoan flying then I would consider that a real nerf, otherwise it’s no different than Kidd lacking an arm or Aokiji lacking a leg.
And weren't those considered nerfs? Besides the point, they replaced it with other stuff theyre comfortable with using. King likely hasnt and no one would get over losing a limb within a week.

Btw I missed a symbol I meant Yonkos >~ Admirals >>>>> YC1s (Kaido being absolute strongest).
As long as we're getting there eventually. One step at a time! :myman:

The whole fucking Udon thing in this chapter doesn't make any sense tbh
Babanuki should still be under Tama's control, yet he's just chilling with the Beast Pirates?
Even if they are prisoners, why is there no handcuffs?
And the Alliance just let a bunch of Beast Pirates chilling like 2 kilometers from them?
:snoopy:

Babanuki should still be under Tama's control, yet he's just chilling with the Beast Pirates?
And the Alliance just let a bunch of Beast Pirates chilling like 2 kilometers from them?
You seriously think King and Queen will let Babanuki do anything ? The most probable outcome is....they went to Udon, crashed their and beat everyone who tried to oppose them neg diff....

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR even if king lose his wing, he is still threat to katakuri and Marco .

I would bet alway bet on nerf king over fresh katakuri
Yeah I aint taking anything away from Greenbull.

The main highlight from the chapter wasn't whether GB defeated nerfed/full power K+Q. The highlight was that an Admiral will easily handle two top YCs and YCs dont stand a chance against Admirals. That being spelled out is the bigger W.

and wheres the rest of the Beasts pirates too?
Jack? Whos Who, Sasaki, Ulti, Maria, Page1?
dont tell me they chilling in other regions too

Status
Not open for further replies.