What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone misinterpreting the king and queen vs greenbull. Because as we saw greenbull used his ability extensively through the udon(i doubt he did that because of some f**king benevolence). I think he fought king,queen and the udon prison guards. They did push him to some extent to use his abilities(as we can see this by looking at udon prison panel). but they still ended up being defeated. Also we don't know whether greenbull can heal himself since plants can regrow and some sort of healing abilities and sucking nutrients means he is getting himself energy. i think he will not use it unless his energy got somewhat drained which again implies that he may have fought to some extent.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Why would Ryokugyu do that? Why would he have created an entire forest in Udon just by walking, but only create a few flowers in the final panel?
We don't know why he did that but he's doing that—He's already making things sprout around the capital as he walks towards it. For all we know, it could be that he created a forest to prevent any escapes.

I always said Marco > Ling, and even made a thread about Marco vs. Ling + Queen,

However, Greenbitch negging Ling and Queen has to do with them being PRISONERS in Udon ffs, if not its obvious they didn't even use Zoan due to not recovering fully, Ling didn't even put a mask on his face yet, he literally kills his own men for seeing his face, yet he didn't find something to cover his face in Udon? That's how nerfed they were.
Erkan.

It says former prison in the narrator box. I already asked @AwakenedCabbage
Post automatically merged:

Is he doing this out of kindness? because he is a nature lover? because he wants to help Wano? I don't understand Green Bull's reasons
He’s so powerful that it’s happening as a byproduct of him fighting.

Like Aokiji and Akainu in Punk Hazard.

I think everyone misinterpreting the king and queen vs greenbull. Because as we saw greenbull used his ability extensively through the udon(i doubt he did that because of some f**king benevolence). I think he fought king,queen and the udon prison guards. They did push him to some extent to use his abilities(as we can see this by looking at udon prison panel). but they still ended up being defeated. Also we don't know whether greenbull can heal himself since plants can regrow and some sort of healing abilities and sucking nutrients means he is getting himself energy. i think he will not use it unless his energy got somewhat drained which again implies that he may have fought to some extent.
but on the last page of the chap, it looks like the soils around him started to grow flowers as he walks away, and grass starts sprouting below him as well. I wonder if this is a "passive" ability of his or is it because he's just too damn powerful his power affects the surrounding area lol.

The Alliance looks too happy

Aramaki is too serious and ready to kill

Big Mom and Kaido are down to lava, 1 week and they're still nowhere to be seen (thats Akainu's DF power, coincidently or not)

Yeah, i guess the Yonkou saga has finally ended, the Admiral saga begins officially in 1 month
Get ready:crazwhat:

We don't know why he did that but he's doing that—He's already making things sprout around the capital as he walks towards it. For all we know, it could be that he created a forest to prevent any escapes.
PH shows that Admirals inadvertently cause drastic changes to the local environment when they fight. It’s not like Akainu and Aokiji WANTED to make Punk Hazard half tundra and half molten wasteland, it was just an unfortunate consequence of them exerting their power.

A few flowers are growing where Ryo steps because a very small portion of his power is leaking out

Status
Not open for further replies.