What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like this headcanon :pepemwai:
To me it makes the most sense. I always thought it suspicious that we hadn't heard hide nor hair about "Bounty Hunters" in One Piece for hundreds and hundreds of chapters, and the very first arc we are introduced to the newest Admiral, was the same arc that Oda decided to bring bounty hunters back into the story.

You’ve mentioned me 26 times in this thread and I’ve barely even acknowledged your existence. Lol

Much like Green Bull doesn’t even acknowledge the existence of an alliance that killed two Yonko, save for claiming that he will kill them all. Lol
When Mihawk is proven to be top tier, Erkan will glamour onto something irrelevant like Mihawk not having the toilet seat up to pretend it's an L for the WSS.

I've been saying since Dressrosa that I believe that Green Bull and Fujitora might have been Bounty hunters prior to the WG draft. That would explain how the Marines knew about these two monsters in the first place. If they had been capturing criminals for years, and turning them into the Marines, then they would have already been on the radar of the World Government. Not just for their strength, but to also make sure they don't stray off, and become criminals themselves.
Greenbull could possibly be a Bounty Hunter. He seems the type.

Fujitora seems more like an honourable soldier of a Big Kingdom.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
To me it makes the most sense. I always thought it suspicious that we hadn't seen hair or whisper about "Bounty Hunters" in One Piece for hundreds and hundreds of chapters, and the very first arc we are introduced to the newest Admiral, was the same arc that Oda decided to bring bounty hunters back into the story.
The Marines seem to know Issho very informally too, at least Sakazuki and Sengoku call him “Issho” rather than the more formal Fujitora. So it would make sense that they were New World bounty hunters that talked to the Marines regularly. That would be badass.

Greenbull could possibly be a Bounty Hunter. He seems the type.

Fujitora seems more like an honourable soldier of a Big Kingdom.
I think there is a highly likely chance they both have Wano families.

Fujitora was literally 1 year old when Kozaburo and his group escaped from Wano, had their adventures and finally landed on East Blue.

So his birthplace could technically be Wano, as well as having Wano blood, but he was actually raised in some other place.

Can we drop this boring theory already?
I have no idea why the entire community is hellbent on pushing that boring narrative.
Admirals are all based on Japanese actors, them having japanese names or outfits doesn't indicate they're from Wano Kuni.
I don't know man, if they all clearly had japanese outfits I would say that you are right.

But only Fujitora has a full japanese attire, despite all of them being based on japanese actors.

Akainu is strongest, because magma can burn plants. Then comes Kizaru, because light is faster than plants. Then comes Greenbull because plants can survive gravity. Then Fujitora because gravity breaks ice. Then Aokiji because he fking sucks

I've been saying since Dressrosa that I believe that Green Bull and Fujitora might have been Bounty hunters prior to the WG draft. That would explain how the Marines knew about these two monsters in the first place. If they had been capturing criminals for years, and turning them into the Marines, then they would have already been on the radar of the World Government. Not just for their strength, but to also make sure they don't stray off, and become criminals themselves.
I like this for the simple reason it would mean top tier bounty hunters are a thing in the OP world:pepemwai:

Status
Not open for further replies.