What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao I have better things to do than one piece but such a long run manga and the only story where I debated online meaning I have invested some time of my life in it.
It turning out to be so pathetic does bum me out. Like I feel like it would have been nicer if I never got into One Piece but then I guess I made some good friends on Oro Jackson

its alright
What was so bad about Zorros lore in Wano?

You don’t need to be MC for author to close ends on your story

why did Oda introduce grim reaper have people say Ushimaru looks like Zoro Ryuma looks like Zoro and it all to not go any where

other characters like Nico Robin Law Sanji who are a lot less important than Zoro have their back grounds fleshed out we know where they come from.

why did Oda do no character work for Zoro?

and there are other things as well
Every arc feels the same
Luffy finds a damsel in distress
Luffy gets angry
Luffy ends big baddy with really strong punch (or multiple punches)
Luffy goes to next island
Luffy finds damsel in distress
Luffy gets angry
Luffy ends big baddy with really strong punch (or multiple punches)
Luffy goes to next island
Repeat

then there are 20 open plot lines in wano with no pay off
No worries. Zoro will have his time to shine soon

Wano is no where near through. Greenbull is the final villain of the Arc and might have ties to the Shimotsuki. Even if he doesn’t, the arc won’t end without an explanation for Zoro or a cure for the smile fruits which Chopper will have to fix btw

Also all strawhats are equally important realistically. But yeah I do agree all arc’s feel the same in that aspect but let’s be real here. What else is Luffy good at? Fighting and liberating right? That’s what he’s been doing all the story, That’s the entire point of his character

Oda will never have another strawhat outshine Luffy or any other chsracter for that matter. Personally i just take the grim reaper illusion to just simply mean that Zoro was near death

Honestly I think Oda knocked this introduction out of the park. Admirals have always had really awesome introductions but this intro really stands out even for the Admirals.

If you would’ve told me that Green Bull had a Fucking plant Devil Fruit two weeks ago, I would’ve written it off as lame and weak, but this motherfucker shows up brutalizing a whole damn Yonko crew and somehow making a plant fruit seem overpowered.

If you would’ve told me that Green Bull would’ve been an Absolute Justice Admiral two weeks ago, I would’ve written this off since Akainu is enough…but no; Green Bull comes into the manga as an Akainu fanboy which furthers the volcano/vegetation themes that I talked about earlier which is great writing.

If you would’ve told me that Green Bull would absolutely sodomize two top Yonko commanders casually two weeks ago, I would’ve agreed that it was possible but wouldn’t think Oda would actually draw this as it seems too fan-servicy for characters as nuanced as Admirals, but not only did this happen, Oda did this in a way that actually didn’t seem fan-servicy at all with Green Bull being an Absolute Justice Chad.

And if you would’ve told me this Fucking unit would walk into the Flower Capital like a complete madman ready to solo a force that eliminated two Yonko, even I would’ve been like “nah that’s too much” but Oda must have got just as tired of these online idiots just as much as I, because he may finally show us a remotely serious Admiral in combat.

Green Bull is a legend, and this is peak Oda at the top of his game.

Inb4 he fucks everything up again
Post automatically merged:

Yet Green Bull is not afraid of the alliance that took down two Yonko, lol
Greenbitch :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.