If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe me I'm admiral supporter through and through...
but portrayl here is different... Momonosuke's words alone is enough... Yamato and Scabbards also do not give Greenbull the same amount of fear as they did with Kaido

Portrayl regardless of "this happened to Kaido too or not" is different by miles

With kaido, they are all ganging on Kaido and would ask Luffy and co and all alliance to gang on him

With Greenbull... Kinemon and co didn't even want Luffy to stop his celebration... Yamato acted like they would handle him and wouldn't let him disturb Luffy... Momo didn't want Yamato to interefere in his clash with him

Do you realize the difference? With Kaido they all were attacking together and still it they got outclassed completely
C'mon... they all can sense the presence and haki of someone to recognize their strength... Kidd/Hawkins/Apoo shit their pants the first time they saw kaido... although Apoo had a hand in it... but Kidd and others first time saw him and they legit got intimidated immediately
This is what people don't understand about Yonko vs Admirals. Admirals are strong no doubt about it, but the portrayal is different, that's why most people put Yonko>Admirals.

1. When the Yonko clash they split the skies, that's a statement of will power, when Admirals clash they can do a lot of damage, change the weather on the island etc. But they don't have the same portrayal from Oda.

2. In order to recruit a pirate in your crew you have to earn their respect, while Admirals serve under the celestial dragons, and get disrespected by goroseis on daily basis.

3. When Emperors meet the goroseis sweet in fear, when Aokiji joined Blackbeard's crew the goroseis were simply annoyed, no fear whatsoever.

4. Usually (with exception of Buggy since he's a running Joke) In order to become an Emperor you have to take them down, but when the Marines needed new Admirals Oda just pulled them out of his ass.

Again, the Admirals are definitely strong, but the portrayal is fucking different.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
but portrayl here is different... Momonosuke's words alone is enough... Yamato and Scabbards also do not give Greenbull the same amount of fear as they did with Kaido

Portrayl regardless of "this happened to Kaido too or not" is different by miles

With kaido, they are all ganging on Kaido and would ask Luffy and co and all alliance to gang on him

With Greenbull... Kinemon and co didn't even want Luffy to stop his celebration... Yamato acted like they would handle him and wouldn't let him disturb Luffy... Momo didn't want Yamato to interefere in his clash with him

Do you realize the difference? With Kaido they all were attacking together and still it they got outclassed completely
The comparison doesn't work well if you put it like that. Kaido traumatized everyone involved—Scabbards, Yamato, and Momo—at a personal level while they don't even know who GB is—They don't know he's an admiral. There is no reason for them to fear GB as much as Kaido. Also, they displayed no fear when they were fighting Kaido. They're fighting to protect their saviors here, so there is no reason to think they'd fear GB in this case as well.

Also, Kaido fought or encountered the Scabbards, Yamato, and Momo on separate occasions while GB all of them ambushed GB at about the same time. Even Kaido took several minutes if not more to finish off the Scabbards, and Yamato alone lasted several minutes too. You can't really expect GB to just wash them as soon as he started fighting. It's been constantly highlighted that Momo's body is about as strong as it would be if he aged chronologically.

He's basically got Oden's genetics and Kaido's fruit which makes him just as good as Kaido and Oden as far as his physical prowess goes. The only thing he's lacking is the mindset of a 28-year-old. Ari started his assault as soon as he was attacked and Yamato felt the need to help Momo before Ari even started hurting him because she could tell he wouldn't stand a chance.

Oh so you have a grandma fetish too? I didn’t know you were a BM wanker lol.
So liking a character becaused of her fleshed out history, charismatic nature, thematic and diverse crew, cool skill set, and morally ambiguous goals is considered having a grandma fetish? :kaidowhat:

Thought you were one of the better Admiral fans but clearly you let your insecurities get the best of you.

Non of these people have ever met, ever saw or ever heard of Admirals. The comparison its not fair at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.