If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same topic over and over

Why does all 5 Doffywankers sitting around WG?Oh yeah,because they know you can wank here like you want.Try that on any other forum and your done

At least i can farm funny votings with your posts

People really think greenbull got intruduced last chapter taking on 2 commenders just to lose the next chapter to veteren scabberds and yamato ? we saw king and queen take on the scabberds in the flashback and i dont think yamato is stronger then king and queen together , GB shouldn't lose this.
King and Queen with help only won over retainers in the past when retainers were distracted by Oden being koed and so
Post automatically merged:

That's a matchup issue between Luffy & Cracker. And again, Luffy isn't Doffy.
Luffy has to manually break the biscuit soldiers one after the other while someone like Doflamingo can dispose of them instantly upon touching them with Awakening.

Meanwhile even Law, someone who got manhandled by Doffy and was weaker than G4 Luffy, would fare much better against Cracker than Luffy.
Copium

If matchup was the issue. LUFFY SHOULD WIN STRAIGHT WHEN HE HAD NAMI WEAKENING CRACKER CLONES.
He wouldn't need 11 hrs
He wouldn't need even another g4 since those clones were soften and Cracker endurance sucks

That's a matchup issue between Luffy & Cracker. And again, Luffy isn't Doffy.
Luffy has to manually break the biscuit soldiers one after the other while someone like Doflamingo can dispose of them instantly upon touching them with Awakening.

Meanwhile even Law, someone who got manhandled by Doffy and was weaker than G4 Luffy, would fare much better against Cracker than Luffy.
Bro luffy resists shocks ofc he claps Law

If I am upset wouldn't that mean that you were the most upset since you brought up the claim that I found funny hence why I am addressing it in the first place? Millennials really make me wonder these days
Yep, definitely touched a nerve there

Sorry, did my wordies hurt your feelies?

People that make characters part of their identity are fucking weird. Simple as that.

I literally just created an account just to reply to you.
Blackbeard can create, manipulate, and become darkness, hence he is a logia.
Yami Yami no mi is considered a "special" fruit logia, so it's an exception, so can't be used as a counter-example.
the same applies for katakuri, his fruit is considered a "special" paramecia type, so you can't use those in your arguments.

and as to why Robin's fruit isn't a logia, it's simple, she can't 'turn' herself into human body parts. she can only create body parts.

to define logia types, I prefer using this rule : if you can't damage the user without using haki, it's a logia, and if you can damage the user without using haki, it's not a logia.
Katakuri only uses his future sight to "dodge" attacks, but technically you can damage him without haki.
You could damage luffy without haki too even if he's rubber.

Status
Not open for further replies.