Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

==========================
CHAPTER 1055 IS OUT!

https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/3923/one-piece-chapter-1055

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all-access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region).
Those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content. Thanks for being a part of the WG community.​

Great lore and hype chapter.

The green Admiral and the green Shogun. Greenbull pretending to be hurt, immediately folding before Shanks, only to walk away with no damage seemingly shows a jokester side to help round out this newbie marine from just a generic evil hardliner. Momo pulling an Oden and refusing help from allies is not a message I'm fond of, but this was a display meant for Yamato. Momo exhibits he's no longer a coward, how his strength grows every day, that it's time for Yamato to stop babysitting and be free. I'd find it more reassuring if Momo followed King Neptune's idea and put up the Strawhat flag for the security that new Yonko status can provide.

Kaido and Jack went fishing one day and that's how old Wano got discovered.:catblush: Interesting that Oden's desire to open Wano's borders has manifested as a physical task to destroy the island and unleash Pluton onto the world. Obviously this is now an endgame event akin to the destruction of Fishman Island. As Wano was called a country of gold centuries ago, you can draw a parallel with the lost underground Shandian city of gold. Not even surprised old Wano drowned from lack of drainage as the island's fate seems tied to poor ol' Zunesha doing all the dirty work. Funny seeing Law chained to Robin for the secrets of the D., but sad that the Kid pirates don't even know what a Poneglyph is.
They slam their dick on the table, refuse to elaborate further, then leave. :endthis:Just Red Hair pirate things.

And that concludes the Film Red world promotion tour.:madmonk: It's the ending of Punk Hazard where the vicious Doflamingo was assaulting everyone until a bigger man tapped him over the shoulder. Amusing twist that for once it's the Admiral chased off the island. Nice that Shanks was finally able to contribute by protecting Wano's saplings from the mean forest, using the haki most associated with him. The New Age talk shows that Shanks truly lives by Roger's words as he instinctively acts on the ebb & flow of the era, selectively appearing at critical turning points like Wano and Marineford. Shanks's haki is also a message to Luffy: it's still not time to meet, but when they do it will be to fulfill their promise in the truest sense with Luffy surpassing Shanks in the battle for One Piece.

Comforting to know the Luffy gang were keeping an eye on everyone. 1056 definitely looking like a special Strawhat chapter.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I know I’m in the minority but

bad chapter

The world building is really cool and that’s vintage Oda. I enjoy that immensely. The admiral plot line is really dumb and feels like it’s only purpose is to advertise Shanks’ daughters movie.
Agree.

Btw.

Oda you good?

No one will convince me he's looking at Nami's cotton candy above her head.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
This chapter also confirms something that I and I alone have been wondering for 80 chapters now—is Sasaki a fishman?

No, Jack is the only fishman in the crew going be the dialogue of this chapter
I’m still salty that Sasaki wasn’t Kokoro’s son, it could have been so funny and gave more life and purpose to the Tobiroppo