Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks has the Haki Haki no mi.
A devil fruit that gives you the most powerfull Haki in the world, it also gives the user the ability to coat himself in Haki so he can still swim and Sea stone is ineffective. Roger had this fruit before Shanks.
No one knows this secret and it will never be revealed!

R

rubblerust

The first thing ryo said when shanks struck him with coc was his crew not him individually, whereas he was worried about kaido Individually
This is such grasping at straws that I feel pity for Greenbull.

While you're digging into phrasing to find a saving grace, anyone can just look at the panels and realize Greenbull was humiliated by Shanks alone from far away. There's multiple panels of him shaking and moaning and putting his hands up in submission. No amount of nitpicking phrases is going to cover that up.

Men I think I'm joining kinyagi

Why can't Greenbull kill the jobbards, Kaido level dragon form Momo & Yamato in 2 minutes only, what a scrub

I mean it only took Waido 14 chapters of screentime to dispose of jobbards & 30 minutes to stall starved Yamato
Why is Gb portrayed badly by Oda

Kaido truly destroyed the jobbards, to think only Inu managed to beat 1 bilion Jack & Neko beat Pero, Denjiro killed Orochi, Raizo was flooding the place, Shinobu escaped from Kaido with Momo, Kinemon survived 2 point blank Waido killshots, Izo killed a Cp0 agent

:josad:

@MonsterKaido @Swallalala @Sasaki Kojirō @Hanzo hattori you were right all along

Momo and 9 scabbards including sulong dukes > GB
they get low diff

Yamato getting low diff proves so

Greenbull is a bitch but still a high to extreme diff for Kaido
Post automatically merged:

One is smiling confidently and trusted Momo to deal with him, the other couldn't negged Momo and ran away when he felt Shanks CoC
Luffy can smile all he wants, fact is Yamato said she needed both Luffy and others, not just luffy himself. She saw him go all out and etc

Status
Not open for further replies.