Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
looool is it okay for law to hear about this? If he wants to betray them and aim high, he can obtain pluton the red poneglyphs and Robin RIGHT NOW!!
What would obtaining Robin do?? He's gonna end up torturing her to no vail. And then make enemies of the Strawhats who can just slaughter his crew.

Damn seeing the pic
The first bolo breath looks worse really for Aramaki
2 blast of it make him go serious
And that CoC agains Aramaki in pic lol
He straight up looks like he surrender on the spot
Poor him
:endthis:
How does it look bad for Aramaki??? Borobreaths didn't do anything, since they don't have haki.

Him going serious = He's gonna put down the scabbards now since Momo isn't quietly backing off despite GB showcasing his overwhelming power to him.

If he toyed around with them more, y'all would've complained about how he's struggling to put them down.

Stop reading Agendapiece.

One Piece is like the only manga where the fanbase say "you had wrong expectations".
Because it's the only manga you read and participate in an active community discussion with.

Berserk, Naruto, Kingdom, etc all fell into this category as well. Millions of people reading have different expectations, some end up being true others being false, hence if you had a false expectation you had a wrong expectation.

How does it look bad for Aramaki??? Borobreaths didn't do anything, since they don't have haki.

Him going serious = He's gonna put down the scabbards now since Momo isn't quietly backing off despite GB showcasing his overwhelming power to him.

If he toyed around with them more, y'all would've complained about how he's struggling to put them down.

Stop reading Agendapiece.
Did Big mom take any damage when she was clown??
But all fanbase take this as opportunity "to look bad" as it seems ROFL

Unlike Big mom
Whether he's taking damage or not
It shows the Bolo breath did work against him and absolutely destroys his tree form needing to reform again from the beginning to the point it force him to go serious against a newbie
Maybe you should read more carefully with all dialogue and context given

Robin: Yes..this is the third one..one more and we’ll be able to travel to Laugh Tale!

In other words…“opening the border” is to destroy the defensive walls of this country, it means to “unleash/liberate the Ancient Weapon”!!!

looool is it okay for law to hear about this? If he wants to betray them and aim high, he can obtain pluton the red poneglyphs and Robin RIGHT NOW!!

Personally I would have done this and have taken opportunities like this a lot in my life fuck friends all what I care about is to succeed in life, I have lied about my coworkers being lazy so that I can advance law should betray straw hats and get closer to the one piece and ruling the world
:handsup:

Watch out we got a badass over here

man Gb even kept his hands high, he was fucking terrified by Shanks. He also claimed he wouldn’t have come to Wano if Kaido had been there.
He himself confirms he’s <<< than two of the yonkos
A clown post, as expected from somebody with a clown's name.

"He was fucking terrified", he just said he doesn't want to take on Shanks + His crew, did you forget Beckman is an entity on par with Shanks?? lmao. Then proceeded to say "Not Yet". What terrified did you see?

As for Kaido shit, he wasn't lying, but that had nothing to do with Kaido being superior to him. Since he's literally making his move because they took down Kaido. The fact you made this about powerlevels... Agendapiece is strong in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.