Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda wasted our time with another Sabo that he will wank in the final saga, instead of either making a new Strawhat, or you know

Focusing on the ones we have now, and not giving them such short fights in a 150 chapter arc.....and giving them actual character moments

It's embarrassing how Chopper's Points weren't discussed at all by the Beast Pirates. One would think Queen would at least talk about turning chopper into a test subject after seeing his Monster Point

Yamato is a character that shouldn't have been made in the first place.
Yah, now that she stays in wano after spamming no stop to leave, this make this character completely useless, a fucking waste of pages, a way to put Ace on cover 100. I fucking hate her now.
If Luffy really promised those 3 pick them up when they are ready (we are in the final arc), it means that this will happen maybe an arc before laugh tale or so.

So... Now the that bitch stay there, how tf luffy will fight blackbeard crew?

Yah, now that she stays in wano after spamming no stop to leave, this make this character completely useless, a fucking waste of pages, a way to put Ace on cover 100. I fucking hate her now.
If Luffy really promised those 3 pick them up when they are ready (we are in the final arc), it means that this will happen maybe an arc before laugh tale or so.

So... Now the that bitch stay there, how tf luffy will fight blackbeard crew?
Sabo vs Burgess

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How ?
He had Hakuba tier speed
Great mobility and powerful AoE

Smoker is just a vet Level guy who relies on his seastone
Smoker and Burgess belong to the trash can.

Smoker better pray daddy Vegapunk can improve his trash ass power level so he won't die from unnamed attack from Yonko Commanders.

i feel like if Yamato was an actual man and embodied what a real samurai is.. by taking Oden as a monolith and inspiration to his character, sense of honor, dignity, and chivalry... plus a derived philosophy as a man and morality that his character would embody .. with the irony of him being a son to the murderer of inspiration he inspired to be

YAMATO WOULD BEEN SOME IF NOT THE BEST CHARACTER IN WANO.. ofc depending on how oda played with that idea.

Last edited:
Well we will see new feats from Burgess in future I hope. I think he will be stronger than big mom .
‘Blackbeard is supposed to xebec 2.0 .

I doubt sabo will fight Blackbeard or his crew . I think he will fight greenbull (he support world government system and world nobles) or fight IMU .

Sabo got scar from celestial dragon as kid. He got almost killed by celestial dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.