Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1058 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| One Piece Chapter 1058 Spoiler Summaries and Images |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1057 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1058 Spoilers Discussion" to discuss spoilers.

|Rules|

• Please familiarize yourself with the "Worstgen Rules," and be sure to follow them meticulously.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter is out. Also avoid saying things that might hint at revealing the spoilers—Not everyone enjoys spoilers so let's not ruin their fun.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible—but make sure to credit the original source.
  • Do not use spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter release.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again; such posts will be removed or modified without prior notice.
  • This thread is for spoilers only—do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Any post that is deemed irrelevant to the spoilers will be either removed or moved to the discussion thread.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds spoilers from a trusted source, so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff members take too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Spoilers thanks to Redon:

Brief spoiler of my harvest.

- Chapter 1058: “A new emperor”.
- Cover: Caesar asks Germa to go with them.
- All new Straw Hat gang rewards are revealed, some are...

Zoro: 1,101,000,000 Berries.
Jinbe: 1,100,000,000 Berries.
Sanji: 1,032,000,000 Berries.
Chopper: 1,000 Berries.

-Buggy is not the real leader of the Cross Guild, he is one of the new emperors because of a Navy mistake.
- Buggy has a huge debt with someone.
- Mihawk was known in the past as "Marine Hunter".
- More rewards are revealed.

Mihawk: 3,590,000,000 Berries.
Buggy: 3,189,000,000 Berries.
Crocodiles: 1,965,000,000 Berries.

- At the end of the chapter, the Revolutionary Army receives a call...

"It's me, Sabo!!"

- Next week there is a break.

Last edited:
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Text version!

Full summary. Chapter 1,058: "New Emperor"

Germa 66's Ahh... Emotionless Excursion, Vol. 17 "Take me with you!! Let's leave this place!!"

Chapter begins in the Thousand Sunny. Nami is telling Luffy off for what he did when they left Wanokuni. Luffy, who is locked in a cage with his face covered in bumps and wounds, is introduced with the title "One of the Four Emperors".

Luffy apologizes to Nami, but she is still enraged. Nami tells him that there is a limit to his stupidity and this time he exceeded it. Jinbe tries to defuse tensions saying that everyone is fine, so it's not a big deal. Nami replies him furious.

Nami: "Stop spoiling him, Jinbe!!"

Jinbe: "Whoah! Co... Color of the Supreme King Haki!?"

Chopper warns Jinbe that he shouldn't get close to Nami when she's angry. Franky is proud of the Sunny, because despite having fallen from that height, it has only broken a yard.

A News Coo gives the newspaper to Robin, who tells everyone that their new bounties are out. Sanji runs excitedly to Robin, but he stumbles and the Wanted posters fly across the ship. Narrator presents the new bounties of the emperor "Straw Hat Luffy" and his 9 "commanders".

[Doctor. "Chopper, Cotton Candy Lover" (Pet). Bounty: 1,000 Berries (increase of 900 Berries)]

Chopper: "What!!! It increased, but that's...!!!"

[Navigator. "Cat Burglar" Nami. Bounty: 366,000,000 Berries]

Nami: "Hundreds of millions!!? I want them~~~!!!"

[Musician. "Soul King" Brook. Bounty: 383,000,000 Berries]

Brook: "Yohohoho~~~♪ Yeah~~~~~🎵"

[Shipwright. "Cyborg" Franky. Bounty: 394,000,000 Berries]

Franky is very pissed off because Marines changed his picture in the Wanted poster for a picture of Sunny's figurehead.

[Sniper. "God" Usopp. Bounty: 500,000,000 Berries]

Usopp: "It's enough!! Please don't increase any more!!"

[Archaeologist. "Devil Child" Nico Robin. Bounty: 930,000,000 Berries]

Robin gives Chopper some cotton candy.

[Cook. "Black Leg Sanji". Bounty: 1,032,000,000 Berries]

Sanji is lying on the ground, furious while he compares his bounty to Zoro's and Jinbe's.

[Helmsman. "Knight of the Sea Jinbe". Bounty: 1,100,000,000 Berries]

Jinbe asks Sanji what's wrong.

[Sword Master. "Pirate Hunter Zoro". Bounty: 1,100,001,100 Berries]

Zoro: "Forget him. Don't waste your time with number 4. Hahahaha."

[Captain. "Emperor Strawhat Luffy". Bounty: 3,000,000,000 Berries]

Luffy: "I'm sarry. Pleeze lat me out... I'm starving..."

The Sunny continues on its course, with its captain locked in a cage and Zoro and Sanji fighting once again.

Cut to the outside of Karai Bari Island. Cross Guild subordinates still cannot believe that their Chairman has been able to recruit two pirates like Crocodile and Mihawk.

However, things inside the big top are very different. Narrator introduces Buggy as "One of the Four Emperors". We see that Buggy is crying and begging for his life. His face is covered in bumps and wounds, he also has some broken teeth.

Crocodile and Mihawk are sitting on the Chairman's couch. Crocodile is grabbing Buggy's head while Mihawk points Buggy with his sword (Buggy's body is lying on the ground). Buggy begs to forgive him and he will do anything for them (even lick their shoes). Crocodile and Mihawk talk to him.

Crocodile: "Cross Guild is supposed to be an organization founded by me and Hawkeye III Why the hell are you the Chairman now!? Buggy..."

Mihawk: "You are probably the first and last person to become and "Emperor" at the cost of a simple apology. Give up your life if you really mean it..."

Crocodile says that the word "embarrassed" is not enough to describe his feelings right now. Buggy asks them again not to kill him, Mihawk says that's not negotiable. Galdino adulates Crocodile, telling him that it's an honor to work for him again after so long. Buggy confronts Galdino saying if he's going to betray him, but Galdino tells Buggy that he never became his subordinate. Mohji, Cabaji and Alvida see Buggy is finished, so they think they must follow Crocodile now.

A little flashback starts to the moment when the Marines surrounded Kuraigana Island where Mihawk lived. Crocodile called Mihawk by Den Den Mushi while Mihawk was gathering up his things to switch his base. Crocodile proposed him that they should work together now that the Shichibukai disappeared.

Crocodile: "You know that's not a bad deal. If you and I work together, we will have an organization that even the Marines will watch out for!!

You're the man they called "Marine Hunter"!! Also... we're very similar when it comes to being careful with whom we trust...!!"

Mihawk: "..."

We see another flashback to the moment when Marines surrounded Karai Bari Island. While Buggy was prepearing his escape plan, Buggy's subordinates informs him that someone was attacking the warships surrounding the island. Buggy came out of the big top and couldn't believe what he saw. Crocodile and Daz Bones were the ones sinking the warships.

Buggy's subordinates says that the rumor about Chairman Buggy was like Crocodile's big brother was true after all, and that is why Crocodile was now risking his life to save him. Buggy went along, but the reality was very different. Deep inside Buggy was terrified.

Buggy: "He's here to collect my huge debts !!! But I have nothing to give him, what should I do!! He's worse than the Marines !!!"

Crocodile met up with Buggy. Crocodile told him that, knowing the kind of person Buggy is, he thought Buggy would just fly away. Buggy tries to make excuses about the money, he says that things are going well at Buggy's Delivery but he has a lot of workers to feed and it costs a lot of money. Not to mention that their main stars, the "giants", had recently quit.

Crocodile: "If you can't make enough money, why don't you consider selling yourselves?"

Buggy: "Don't say such scary things!! Aren't we comrades that broke out of Impel Down together!? Croc-chan 🧡"

Crocodile: "Then pay me back the money I lent you for that "friendship". If not, I'll have to take care of the matter MYSELF. I need all that money in order to establish my new company!!"

Buggy then finds a solution and offers Crocodile to join him and to serve him. Buggy says that he has everything Crocodile needs in his company to get Crocodile's organization up and running faster. And Crocodile can use all for free. Buggy will also pay his debts with his work.

Back to the present. Crocodile looks at Buggy very angry as he holds up the Cross Guild poster with his hook.

Crocodile: "And after all we talked about, this is the poster you spread out all over the world. You look someone important on it, Mr. Chairman."

Buggy: "It's all a misunderstanding!! I really didn't mean it like that!!"

Crocodile: "Then what does this mean!?"

Buggy: "My workers did it, they have a lot of respect for me... I was shocked too!!"

We see a small flashback of what happened with the posters.

Buggy: "What you've done with the posters."

Buggy's subordinate: "Oh, Chairman. I made you look the coolest of the 3 🧡"

Buggy: "Whaaaaat!!?"

Buggy's subordinates: And they have been delivered to every corner of the world 🧡"

Buggy: "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!?"

Cut to the Navy Headquarters. Brannew is holding an emergency meeting. Brannew talks about Buggy, saying that he is not only the mastermind behind the Impel Down incident, he was also a member of the Pirate King's crew and is said he's a pirate that even rivals Red Hair of the "Yonkou". Brannew adds that Buggy's charisma managed to get Crocodile to help him when the Ouka Shichibukai was eliminated.

On the other hand, they have been able to confirm the relationship between Crocodile and Mihawk by listening some conversations between them. Their "Marine Hunting" movement has attracted a lot of dangerous people from the underworld. So Cross Guild is an organization that could be a huge threat for them.

Brannew reports the bounties of these 3 pirates.

Brannew: "Sir Crocodile. Former member of the Ouka Shichibukai and Logia user with great intelligence and charisma. Bounty: 1,965,000,000 Berries!!

"Hawkeye Mihawk"!! Also a former member of the Ouka Shichibukai and a swordsman who surpasses Emperor "Red Hair" in skill. This amount is for the strongest swordsman in the world!! Bounty: 3,590,000,000 Berries!!

"Buggy the Genius Jester"!! In addition to the previously mentioned... his power has made possible that Crocodile and Mihawk obey him...!!
Bounty: 3,189,000,000 Berries!!

Acknowledged as a new Emperor along with "Straw Hat Luffy", the government has labeled him as a dangerous factor to watch out for!!"

Back to Karai Bari Island. Crocodile is tired of talking so he's about to finish off Buggy, who is still begging for his life. But Mihawk starts talking, he says that maybe it's not a bad idea to give Buggy all the glory. Mihawk is not interested in being an Emperor, he just wants to live peacefully.

Crocodile asks if he's serious. Mihawk tells Crocodile that they can use Buggy to get all the attention and they can do whatever they want in the shadows. Crocodile tells him that he's right.

Buggy steps out onto a balcony with Crocodile and Mihawk, and informs about the new alliance.

Buggy: "In order to prepare for the coming new era... we have created Cross Guild!!! Here are the commanders!!!"

Crocodile and Mihawk look seriously at the subordinates as they yell their names. Buggy cries, his subordinates think it's because of the emotion, but Buggy cries for the life that awaits him now.

Cut to Kamabakka Queendom. Leaders of the Revolutionary Army have returned safely. Sabo is not with them, but they inform Koala he is fine. Karasu says that about the incident that happened after they parted ways, he choose to believe in Sabo.

Koala approaches Dragon, who says that if Sabo really murdered King Cobra, he won't forgive him no matter what reasons were behind it. Dragon is in front of Kuma and talks to him.

Dragon: "Tell me... Kuma... What did you see?"

Kuma: "As you wish, my lord..."

It seems Kuma still acts like a slave. Suddenly, a Den Den Mushi rings. Marine Headquarters intercept the call to the Kamabakka Queendom, they say it might be the "Flame Emperor" so they start to record it.

Koala picks up the Den Den Mushi.

Koala: "Silence, please!! Hi! This is Koala!"

Sabo (Den Den Mushi): "It's me... Sabo...!!"

End of the chapter. Break next week.

D

Deleted member 83

For the return of @HA001

Chapter 1058 New Emperor
Cover: “Take me with you!! I want to leave this place!!”

Page 2
Luffy: Gyaaaaa!!!
Nami: you’re such a poor captain you know that?!
【The Ship that departed from the land of Wano are heading steadily in the direction of the log pose】
Luffy: I’b sarry..!!
【One of the Four Emperors “Strawhat Luffy”】
Nami: You put everyone’s life in danger!! And here I thought there’s a limit to your stupidity!!
Jinbe: Wahahaha well we ended up fine so don’t take it too far…
Nami: you’re spoiling him, Jinbe!!
Jinbe: woah!!

Page 3
Jinbe: con…conqueror’s Haki?!
Chopper: watch out Boss!! Stay away from Nami when she’s mad!!
Franky: behold the toughness of our Sunny!! We fall from that height..and yet!!
we have just one broken yard!!

Robin: thank you♡
And oh, here’s our new bounty posters…
Sanji: let me take a look Robin-chwannn♡
Robin:ah
【And here are the bounties of Emperor “Strawhat Luffy”, Captain of the Strawhat Grand Fleet consisting of 5600 members, and his nine “commanders”】

Page 4
【Doctor “Cotton Candy Lover Chopper”(pet)】
Chopper: I wonder if it went up!!
Hey!! It did increased but that’s..!!!
【Bounty: 1000 berries(900b increase)】

【Navigator “Cat Burglar Nami”】
Nami: hundreds of million?!! Even I want them!!!
【Bounty: 366 million berries】

【Musician “Soul King” Brook】
Brook: yohohoho♪
Yeah♫
【Bounty: 383 million berries】

【Shipwright “Iron Man” Franky】
Franky: what is this?!! Are they kidding me?!(referring to his poster image)
【Bounty: 394 million berries】

【Sniper “God” Usopp】
Usopp: owahh!!
That’s enough!! Please don’t go up any more!!
【Bounty: 500 million berries】

Page 5
【Archaeologist “Devil Child” Nico Robin】
Robin: cheer up, Chopper(hands him a cotton candy)
Chopper: woah♡
【Bounty: 930 million berries】

【Cook “Black Leg Sanji” 1 billion and 32 million berries】
Sanji: why is my bounty…lower than him…?!!!
…and Jinbe…you too…!!!
【Helmsman “Knight of the Sea Jinbe” 1 billion and 100 million berries】
Jinbe: what’s wrong? Are you alright, Sanji?
【Sword Master “Pirate Hunter Zoro” 1 billion and 100 million and 1100 berries】
Zoro: forget about him, don’t waste your time on number 4 hahahaha

【Captain “Emperor” “Strawhat Luffy”
Bounty: 3 billion berries】
Luffy: I am sorry…pleaze lat me out…I’m starving…

Sanji: who are you calling number 4?!!
Zoro: you dare talk back to number 2?!

Page 6-7
【New World- Emptee Bluffs Island】
Buggy’s crew: did you guys saw..?
Yeah we did…
Can’t believe we’re seeing the real deal!! Amazing!
So that’s the World’s Strongest Swordsman!!Scary!!
after the abolishment of the warlord system…when they surrounded us with warships…
I really thought it’s over for us…
But as expected of Chairman Buggy!! Who would’ve thought…

Buggy: please waaaait!!! Spare my life!!! I will do anything!! I will lick your shoes if you want!!
【”Emperor” “Buggy the Genius Jester”】

Crocodile: Cross Guild was supposed to be an organization established by me and Hawkeye!!! Why are you the boss now, Buggy?!!
【”Former Warlord” Sir Crocodile】

Buggy: ahhh I’m sorry and that’s all I can say about this!! How should I put it…don’t let it get to you?

Mihawk: You’re probably the first and last person to became an Emperor with a simple “sorry”
Give up your life to show us you mean it…
【”Former Warlord” Dracule Mihawk】

Crocodile: embarrassed doesn’t even begin to describe my feelings right now
Buggy: Don’t kill me please…!!
Mihawk: nonnegotiable
Buggy:……!!

Page 8
Mr.3: Oh Boss♡ I’m soooo happy to be able to work for you again after all this time♡
【Former member of Baroque Works(Crocodile’s subordinate)
Galdino】

Buggy: you’re going to betray me, Galdino?!!
Mr.3: I don’t remember ever becoming your subordinate, Buggy!!
Buggy: grrr!!

Mohji: well that marks the end of our Chairman, what do we do now?
Cabaji: we follow Crocodile of course!!
Alvida: what a cold world we live in

Flashback:
(【Gloom Island】
Crocodile: Kuhahaha you’ve lost your status as a Warlord now, Hawkeye!!
Mihawk: what do you want, Crocodile

Page 9
Mihawk: right now the Marines have surrounded the island
it’s a lot of work but I’ll have to relocate my base now
Crocodile: Then why don’t you work with me? You know, it’s not a bad deal for you. If you and I come together we’ll have an organization that the Marines can’t ignore!!
You’re a man that was once known as the “Marine Hunter”!! We are very similar when it comes to being careful with whom we trust!!)

Buggy: eek!!

Flashback
(Buggy’s crew: Captain Buggy!!
Buggy: what’s wrong?! Keep fighting!! Don’t tell me you’re scared of Marine forces!!
I’m busy preparing for my escape right now…!!
Buggy’s crew: the warships that surrounded this island..are under attack!!

Page 10
Buggy: the Marines are under attack?!
Buggy’s crew: the warships are sinking one after another!!
Buggy: what?! Where did our heroes come from?!!
Buggy’s crew: It’s Crocodile!!

Buggy’s crew: so the rumor saying that Chairman Buggy is like Crocodile’s big bro is true after all!! Look at how he’s risking his life to save our Chairman in a situation like this!!
You’re amazing, Chairman Buggy♡

Buggy: so it’s Crocodile huh, hahaha….
Gyahahahaha…
He’s here to collect the huge amount of money I owed him!!!
But I have nothing to give!! What should I do?!! This is worst than dealing with the marines!!!

Page 11
Crocodile: considering who you are, I thought for sure you would just fly away
Buggy: and he’s right about that…
See here…Buggy’s Delivery might look like it’s doing really well…but here’s the truth! Look at the number of workers!! How much money it’s gonna cost to feed all those mouths!! Not to mention our biggest stars, the giants, just collectively quit!!
Crocodile: if you can’t gather enough money, there’s always the option of selling yourselves
Buggy: don’t say scary things like that!! Aren’t we comrades that broke out of Impel Down together?! Right, Croc-chan♡
Crocodile: then pay back the money I lend you because of that relationship. If not, I’ll have to take matters into my own hands.
I have need for that much money in order to establish my new company!!
Buggy: but…!!
Fine, then!! L..Let me join you as well!! I might have fallen but I’m still formerly a Warlord..I’ll be at your service!!
I’ll work to pay back the debts!! The founding of a company need to be loud and flashy!!
And we have all kinds of people here that can help with that!! Designing advertisements, printing and delivering, you name it! Use us all you want, no payment necessary!!)

Page 12:
Crocodile: and after all that talk, this is the poster you spread out to the world.
You sure look important on here, mr.President
Buggy: it’s a misunderstanding!! I really didn’t mean it like that!!
Crocodile: what else could this mean?!
Buggy: eek!!
I..I didn’t mean it!! My workers have way too much respect for me, I was shocked too!!

(Buggy: hey what’s with that poster
Buggy’s crew: Oh Chairman I made you look the coolest on here♡
Buggy: what?!!
Buggy’s crew: and it’s been delivered to every corner of the world♡
Buggy: what?!!!)

Brannew: Not only was Buggy the mastermind behind the incident at Impel Down…
【Marine Headquarter】

Page 13
Brannew: …he was also a member of the Pirate King’s crew!! People say that he’s a pirate that rivals Red Haired of the “Four Emperors”.
He is also charismatic enough to have Crocodile rushed to his rescue at Emptee Bluffs Island!! And we have also confirmed the relationship between Crocodile and Mihawk through wire tapping!!
Their “Marine Hunting” movement has already attracted fundings from numerous dark organizations! Even in the current rebelling state of the world, they can still be considered an organization that pose immense threat to us!!

Marine: what are their bounties?

Brannew: Former Warlord of the Sea, Sir Crocodile, an active logia user with notable intelligence and charisma, wanted for 1 billion and 965 million berries!!

Brannew: “Hawkeye Mihawk”!! Also a former Warlord of the Sea and his swordsmanship surpasses that of the Emperor “Red Haired”!!
As the Strongest Swordsman in the World, he’s wanted for..!! 3.5 billion and 90 million berries!!

Brannew: “Buggy the Genius Jester”!!
Adding on to what was previously mentioned…and most importantly…is his power that made those two obey him..!!

Page 14
Brannew: 3.1 billion and 89 million berries!!
Acknowledged as a new Emperor along with “Strawhat Luffy”, the government has labeled him as a dangerous person that we need to pay attention to!!

Crocodile: aren’t you mighty now, being an emperor and all that, you clown…
Buggy: I’m really sorry!! I mean it!! I’ll lick your shoes clean!!
Crocodile: shut your mouth…
Buggy: eek!!!
Mihawk: but I suppose base on how you look at this, it’s not a bad thing to let him have all the glory
Speaking for myself, I have zero desire for the position of an emperor, all I want is to just live peacefully!!

Page 15
Crocodile: ……you serious now?
Mihawk: I am saying he can be used to draw attention, besides, we can erased him whenever we desire so
Crocodile: you’re right

Buggy: boys!! In preparation for the coming new era..!!
Crocodile:…..
Buggy: …we hereby establish the Cross Guild!!! Here are the commanders!!!

Buggy’s crew: kyaaa♡ Sir Crocodile!!!
Chairman Buggy is crying~~~~♡
Buggy: what’s going to become of my life?!!
Buggy’s crew: we’re being moved to tears too!!
Master Mihawk♡

Page 16
【Grand Line- Kamabakka Queendom】
Ivankov: don’t think too much about it!! Koala, Sabo is alright!!
Koala: yeah…I’m glad everyone is okay
Ivankov: right! A miracle like this ought to bring us joy!!
Morley: I can’t believe Sabo made us all so worried like that!!
Karasu: regarding the incident that occurred after we parted ways…I choose to believe in Sabo
Lindbergh: aww I was gonna say that~~~
I should’ve said it earlier!
Betty: Calm down all of you!! It’s annoying!
Koala: Dragon-san…
Dragon:…..Sabo is fine..but if he really did murder King Cobra…I won’t forgive him no matter what reasoning was behind it!!

Page 17
Dragon: say, Kuma…just what…have you witnessed?
Kuma: your wish is my command…
Dragon:……..
Koala:…!!

Marines: a call connecting to Kamabakka Queendom!! It might be the Flame Emperor!
Record everything!! Track it!!
Yes sir!

Koala: everyone be quiet!
This is Koala!

Den Den Mushi:….it’s me…Sabo!!

BREAK NEXT WEEK♡♡♡

Status
Not open for further replies.