Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... about that
Since Luffy is headed still towards normal islands
I think that we have have 1 big saga "with many arcs".... so it's possible for Akainu to be main opponent of an arc easily
Then the arc won't be Final war and Akainu would be like Caesar Clown who is objectively weaker than Enel who came way before.

The worst thing is Franky being robbed.

How minority reservation works
Jinbe beats a Tobiroppo 1B
Franky beats a Tobiroppo and oneshots a Number 400 M
How can you be this oblivious? I could see Franky getting a higher bounty but the two are not relative, there are plenty more factors in jinbes bounty that don't in anyway apply to franky.

How can you be this oblivious? I could see Franky getting a higher bounty but the two are not relative, there are plenty more factors in jinbes bounty that don't in anyway apply to franky.
Zorofans should riot against Franky bounty since Franky is self made without any racial perks and represents what Zoro respects. Just a normal Human who got ran over by a train and sunk in the sea and having enough will power and determination to not just survive but to perform an underwater surgery on himself without necessary tools and built himself into a human weapon. The amount of pain he endured must be about equal to "Nothing Happened feat" by Zoro and the cherry on the cake is that Franky still Optimistic, Badass and Funny instead of becoming a perpetually sulking emo
Read this

You know equality isn't level.

Everyone thinks no Admiral is equal and no Yonko is equal. A Yonko level is more or less just stating that all Yonkos will need high+ diff to beat each other lol
I still don't believe in those levels

I think all of them are considered simply "Top Tiers" and thus making them able to confront each other

Whoever wins doesn't mainly mean they are strongest

Many factors come into play like DF match ups and most importantly PLOT and reason behind their fight...

For example
I knew immediately that once Jinbe said Akainu vs Aokiji happened.... before I see the next scene that Akainu won before he says it... plot demands that whoever is on top of Navy must be ruthless against Luffy.. as simple as that

Let's say Luffy somehow comes at EoS and his main enemy is Imu sama
and Sabo somehow is occupied or more focused on another enemy in that war...

And Aokiji steps in to help Luffy and co and he has a score to settle with Akainu... and he turns out to be Akainu's final match in series... then PLOT simply tells you Aokiji will win... VERY EASY to guess

That's what I mean by my words

Pirate king and emperor bounties
  1. Roger 5.5648 bil
  2. Newgate 5.046
  3. Kaido 4.6111
  4. Linlin 4.388
  5. Shanks 4.0489
  6. Teach 2.2476
  7. Luffy 1.5 (honorary 5th)
  8. Luffy 3
  9. Buggy 3.189
Known characters with bounties over emperors
  1. Kid 3 bil equal to current yonko luffy, over current* blackbeard and 5th yonko luffy
  2. Law 3 same as law
  3. Mihawk 3.59 over current luffy's bounty, wci luffy, and blackbeard
  4. Crocodile 1.9 over wci luffy

Mihawk, non-captain, a mere Warlord, a single warrior with a bounty of 3.6bil worth more than Yonko Blackbeard and Joyboy Godfy... Rupeebros... :saden:
Strip captains of their crews and territories and Mihawk is the guy with a highest bounty in the world...
Cross Guild... The most dangerous organization in the world... Run by the smartest man on the seas, Sir Crocodile. Bombastic clown that puts bounties on Marines and a Marine hunter eager to collect those... Akainubros, watch your back! :ihaha:
@Adamxero @Adam-san @OEKaneki @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Tai long @King of the world
Lik you still broken that ZKK didn't happen?

Mohawk got his bounty because they seen him fight even once with Shanks 10 years ago. Mihawk himself acknowledged he was weaker than old sick Whitebeard

:milaugh:

Pirate king and emperor bounties
  1. Roger 5.5648 bil
  2. Newgate 5.046
  3. Kaido 4.6111
  4. Linlin 4.388
  5. Shanks 4.0489
  6. Teach 2.2476
  7. Luffy 1.5 (honorary 5th)
  8. Luffy 3
  9. Buggy 3.189
Known characters with bounties over emperors
  1. Kid 3 bil equal to current yonko luffy, over current* blackbeard and 5th yonko luffy
  2. Law 3 same as law
  3. Mihawk 3.59 over current luffy's bounty, wci luffy, and blackbeard
  4. Crocodile 1.9 over wci luffy
best tag
also 5th emperor luffy doesnt count

Yeah but someone so stubborn is easier to predict, I don't count akainu's personality as something that would benefit him in a fight. Dude is like a dumb jock that made his way up to police chief, it's nothing to brag about or be impressed by. If anything his flawed personality will turn everyone on his side against him. He's the type that doesn't give a shit about collateral damage, he has no morals or sense just angry magma man who wants to kill pirates because he's dumb enough to think that's all his job is supposed to be.
The problem with Akainu is despite his "ruthless aggression" I took John Cena reference here LOL.... and despite his anger... he can stay composed and collected and able to use strategy and to the dirtiest level

That's a scary opponent... I tell you
The only thing that can beat this scary shit... is a toony fight by Luffy hahahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.