Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Crocodile had an unimaginable increase in his bounty. Who could see this coming?
Oda [once again] really screwed the pooch with the bounty system. Back in Alabasta, Oda had said that if Crocodile being the head of Baroque Works and masterminding the fall of a huge World Government Kingdom were public knowledge, his bounty could have been as high as 161 million. But now Crocodile is at 1.9 billion just because he joined the right Pirate crew?

Oda reducing bounties to just power level indicators is not an original observation I guess, but once again, it’s hard not to miss when One Piece used to be good.

i think i know understand it, Sanji still get a higher amount of bounty beating Queen than jinbe, jinbe's just total bounty result is just slighgtly ahead because his former bounty is much higher than sanji. :kayneshrug:

I doubt those are legit but let's play along :okay:

A bounty of 999 millions doesn't make any sense. Why would someone in the government do that? :whitepress:

I mean, it'd be funny to see Sanji's reaction to such a bounty but no marine hates Sanji :seriously:
I don't like them, they both deserved a higher bounty and Zoro should have been at least 10 millions above (but less than 70) :gonope:

Who cares about the rest :suresure:
So you sanjitards can cry,thats why the government did it

Oda [once again] really screwed the pooch with the bounty system. Back in Alabasta, Oda had said that if Crocodile being the head of Baroque Works and masterminding the fall of a huge World Government Kingdom were public knowledge, his bounty could have been as high as 161 million. But now Crocodile is at 1.9 billion just because he joined the right Pirate crew?

Oda reducing bounties to just power level indicators is not an original observation I guess, but once again, it’s hard not to miss when One Piece used to be good.
I don’t even think it’s power level anymore since there are too many cases of weak individuals getting high bounties.
I think Oda just lost it lmao
In the case of Croc, I don’t doubt he got stronger, but 2B stronger? It took Teech to move heaven and earth to get near that

Well, first,stop crying cause zoro fans are up and sanji bounty is good only as a henchman for big mom.
Second,my little sanji dickriding autist,jimbe has always been dangerous and strong,plus he has the weight of the whole fishman race on him,plus now he's part of a rising yonko crew. Maybe stop being butthurt.

Croco started off as an extremely promising rookie and even got to the point of fighting wb,+more importantly croco got brains and schemes,anyone in their right minds would give him at least 1.5b the moment he allied with mihawk.

If youre gonna be a Butthurt bitch do it at home,not on a post were everyone is enjoying the spoilers
lmao why tf are you replying to posts 400+ pages ago.

Tbf while i don't like how its been handled like at all

I think similar to sanji's new vinsmoke related plot line that has been going since like end of dressrosa (crazy how long its been)
Oda is going to do the same with shimotsuki thing for zoro. With us see flashbacks of him visiting ryumas grave and stuff. With zoro probably going to start meeting people that know of ryuma, the shimotsuki, kuina, zoro's past, and yadayada

It shouldve and coulda been done alot better but i don't think its done
Whether that's for better or worse idk
I don't buy that. It's done as far as I am concerned. Any expansion to this dead horse plotline is gonna suck. 100% it's gonna suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.