Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You asked me and I answered. Why are you seething?

Literally this chapter said that the only thing Mihawk is better than Shanks at is "swordsmanship"

If Oda wanted to say that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks, he could've easily just removed the "swordsmanship" part.
They are swordsman. Swordsmanship are their fighting styles.

Some need to remember that the word skill is defined as the ability to do something well.

Mihawk is a swordsman. He used swordsmanship which can include haki, DF, physical strength, speed and more. His strength is based on his skills in swordsmanship or how well he's able to use swordsmanship.

Am l..

- WhosWho wanting to challenge an Allstar
- Hybrid form revealed in the same chapter than Queen
- Hyped up as Rob Lucci genius
- Jack didnt use a single named attack, Haki, and his fight was not important
- Whoswho was not going all out against Jinbei casually flexing
Keep believing Ur headcanons who's who portrayed equal with sasaki oda separated the king and queen fights and made them special I'm already forgotten that bum cat

You might be right, still swordmanship is a pretty specific word, if you limit it to only your skill and techniques with the sword. Haki affects your overall strength
Well Mihawk is also considered to be the strongest swordsman. Only way for Shanks to best him is for Shanks to not actually be a swordsman, but everything indicate to him being one. Even Film Red had him always fight with his sword

Zoro and his goal have nothing to do with Shanks

Just because Mihawk is said to be more skilled in swordsmanship than Shanks does not make him stronger by default, that's a fact.
No it doesn't.

His title does.

And of course Zoro and his goal have to do with Shanks. Zoro wants to be WSS, and if Shanks is WSS in actuality instead of Mihawk, Zoro should defeat him instead :kayneshrug:

Literally this chapter said that the only thing Mihawk is better than Shanks at is "swordsmanship"

If Oda wanted to say that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks, he could've easily just removed the "swordsmanship" part.
Only a dumbass author would do that to the most popular characters of the series. Oda doesnt even say Zoro is stronger than Sanji when everyone and their grandma know that.

''Straight up'' ???

That happens in the end, at the beginning Mihawk and Crocodile wants to be a Yonko :gokulaugh::suresure: Mihawk gives up after realizing none of them getting it by killing Buggy :milaugh:
lmao, give it up man. The days of Mihawk slander are over.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

The main thing I'm looking for is closure
As bullshit as what happened to Yamato was at the very least she got closure
We know for sure her fate and current direction in the story

Yamato said what she was going to do and why
With Carrot that's not the case.
She doesn't even give a definitive answer from her own mouth during that scene.
So right now we don't know for sure what she's doing right now.

And that's the closure I'm waiting for.
I think you can wait one more chapter. Although it will depend on if next chapter will focus on strawhats or not

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro and his goal have nothing to do with Shanks

Just because Mihawk is said to be more skilled in swordsmanship than Shanks does not make him stronger by default, that's a fact.
No being the world's STRONGEST Swordsman shows he's stronger than swordsman shanks.

Like I said, the manga will reveal more information about him. Assuming that a non-canon movie has all the answers is not a good move.
The thing you don't want to understand is the fact shanks has only one arm and has a meito called griffon and called a swordsman. Shanks ain't fighting against mihawk without his haki while the latter has a black sword, that doesn't make sense at all since zoro is using haki with all his moves even adv.coc

Zoro is the best answer why Mihawk is stronger than Shanks.

It was obvious since the beginning.

- Luffy as an emperor and his 3 commanders bounties being revealed is awesome.

- Mihawk’s bounty given his peaceful ambitions is crazy.

- Also Mihawk being shown as the strongest swordsman even greater than shanks is massive as well. After years of debate, the debate is over.

- Lastly I’m interested to see whats gojng on with Sabo. It’s obvious that he’s being framed but what is his next move and whats gonna happen with vivi.

No it doesn't.

His title does.

And of course Zoro and his goal have to do with Shanks. Zoro wants to be WSS, and if Shanks is WSS in actuality instead of Mihawk, Zoro should defeat him instead :kayneshrug:
Those two reasons have nothing to do with this chapter and have existed for decades, my point is that nothing in this chapter proves Mihawk > Shanks like the Zorofans are pretending.

Status
Not open for further replies.