Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami can finally knock herself out so she doesn't have to embarrass herself every time she steps foot off the Sunny, should knock Ussop out while she's at it he's in the same sinking boat. :suresure:

OMG THIS IS TRULY THE GIFT FROM GOD AFTER LIVERPOOL LOSE
1. NAMI COC:steef: W for fellow Nami bros: @OnePiss @AverageNamiEnjoyer @ShiNoGekai etc
2. MY MIHAWK>= SHANKS:steef: Can't tag mihawk bros cuz thats too many
3. MIHAWK AND CROCO NOT A SUBORDINATE. Shit on u haters:king:
4. Sanji and Zoro on billion gang ( Now i know why they get so little than king and queen, they are considered Commander by marines and commander bounty is below 1,5B)
5. Strawhats adventure like ol times:steef:
Thank u God and Lolda for your gift:pepeshy:
What a great morning to wake up to huh :pepecroc:

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

OMG THIS IS TRULY THE GIFT FROM GOD AFTER LIVERPOOL LOSE
1. NAMI COC:steef: W for fellow Nami bros: @OnePiss @AverageNamiEnjoyer @ShiNoGekai etc
2. MY MIHAWK>= SHANKS:steef: Can't tag mihawk bros cuz thats too many
3. MIHAWK AND CROCO NOT A SUBORDINATE. Shit on u haters:king:
4. Sanji and Zoro on billion gang ( Now i know why they get so little than king and queen, they are considered Commander by marines and commander bounty is below 1,5B)
5. Strawhats adventure like ol times:steef:
Thank u God and Lolda for your gift:pepeshy:
Strawhats interaction are back.
:lunazing:
:usoprice::chopoff:

:zosmug::sanjimeh:

you would just have to believe shanks isnt a swordsman at this point
and given the info that came out following film red's release. I dont see how one can argue that
i mean oda called him one in color walk. and when brannew says "the swordsman mihawk, who surpasses red hair in skill"

the clear implication is that shanks is a swordsman lmao.

and then they follow it up with, the worlds strongest swordsman.

its so abundantly clear

Something I found very very disappointing was that the Yonkou never actually fought themselves each one of them were scared of doing so in some manner.

If we had Yonkou Kaido vs Yonkou Whitebeard
Big Mom x Shanks
And so on, it would benefit the story as we would have a way to powerscale them. The lack of any swordsman hunting Mihawk for his title is pretty mind boggling to me makes absolute no sense and this is why there is so much space for speculation about their power levels.
It seems that once they reached peak power most of them went under the radar and never actually fought someone on their level.

Disappointing decision.
People were expected mihawk to fight fujtoria or kizaru for 2 years.
‘’Reality : mihawk just saw random marines guys

Sanji is going to take these Ls, and come back stronger to get some huge Ws. Oda is addressing his flaws and making it so Sanji is forced to change and become a better person.
I’ll be honest my biggest hope for the longest time was for Sanjis BB opponent to kill Baby 5 and take her weapon as a call back to Zeffs speech about a man bristling with weapons being done in by a spear of grit.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Because Mihawk had bigger bounty (probably 1 billion) before than 15 million bounty Buggy, Crocodile has 81 million as well. Mihawk had the biggest pre-shichibukai bounty.
Since everybody else has known for years now that Shanks can’t defeat Vista, how does it feel now that you understand that you are the slowest person on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.