Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet he repelled Aramaki without using a sword, :kayneshrug: most swordsman sure channel their haki wit their sword, but since when shanks did it, most of the time his haki alone was the only main attraction of him,

i said it before and say it again, there were 2 kinds of Swordsman, 1 are the full pledge the other just just ones who like swords as a default weapon.

If swordsmanship was shanks trump card he would not let his hand chop just like that, shanks is not pre accupied with his sword because he can play with his haki like a fcking god, :cheers:
I'll make it simple for you

Shanks haki> mihawks haki
Mihawks skill with a sword> shanks skill with a sword.

Mihawk is a better swordsman but shanks is more than a swordsman he uses his haki in different ways to be more versatile where as all of mihawks haki goes into his sword and he fights only with swordsmanship. One is not overall superior to the other they're just on different paths and fight differently[/QUOTE]
so by your logic, Ussop and Luffy are equal, Luffy have stronger haki, but ussop have better sniping skills :suresure:

What if Shanks gets a DF, making him not a pure swordsman. And Oda makes him the EoS villain?

Shanks said that he wanted to find one piece with buggy. Buggy is "captain" of cross guild. What if the way Zoro vs Mihawk happens is by Buggy allying with shanks, and shanks being the EoS villain?

the matchup would be:

Luffy vs Shanks
Zoro vs Mihawk
Sanji vs Beckman
Jinbe vs Crocodile
ect.

I'll make it simple for you

Shanks haki> mihawks haki
Mihawks skill with a sword> shanks skill with a sword.

Mihawk is a better swordsman but shanks is more than a swordsman he uses his haki in different ways to be more versatile where as all of mihawks haki goes into his sword and he fights only with swordsmanship. One is not overall superior to the other they're just on different paths and fight differently
so by your logic, Ussop and Luffy are equal, Luffy have stronger haki, but ussop have better sniping skills :suresure:[/QUOTE]
This isn't the reality?

Or you think Luffy is better than Usopp in sniping?

Honestly man, I would never shit on neither Nami, nor Usopp for getting it, purely out of "salt" or something.
Despite of what other people do and say in these fandom wars, I don't want other SH's to be shit on or cockblocked from cool stuff just for the sake of "sanji looking better".

My beef with Usopp getting CoC is because I don't think his storyline demands it. Much less Nami's. But if they would indeed get it, I'm fine because it's perfectly "plausible" to pick moments for every SH where one could justify them having CoC.

As I've said, the "4th higher bounty" gag is nothing new.
The Monster Trio got reaffirmed in Wano.
Sanji had a cool, albeit not perfect, development for his storyline throughout these 2 arcs.
Fought a Calamity solo when people said he wouldn't do it.

Broke the 1B+ mark.

I'm chilling.
:pepecroc:
But I've been told every single Sanji fan is very insecure right now?, it's ok to admit you're suffering from inferiority complexes. :kata:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What if Shanks gets a DF, making him not a pure swordsman. And Oda makes him the EoS villain?

Shanks said that he wanted to find one piece with buggy. Buggy is "captain" of cross guild. What if the way Zoro vs Mihawk happens is by Buggy allying with shanks, and shanks being the EoS villain?

the matchup would be:

Luffy vs Shanks
Zoro vs Mihawk
Sanji vs Beckman
Jinbe vs Crocodile
ect.
:pepestop:

Status
Not open for further replies.