Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How dumb does someone have to be to ignore the title of "WORLDS GREATEST" he's maintained the title throughout the entire series you think he's just sitting around with his thumb in his ass? I wonder how many people have come to challenge him since he earned the title, we already know he goes around destroying entire fleets single-handedly when he gets bored.
You really have to wonder because the only person we ever saw in the story coming for his title is Zoro. When you stop wondering brief me about it.

think about the people who have "world's most..." in their title

Edward Newgate: World's strongest man
Kaido: World's strongest creature
Monkey D. Dragon: World's most wanted man
Dracule Mihawk: World's Strongest Swordsman

but yes mihawk is not a top tier guys trust me

:gokulaugh:

No the ambiguity comes from the fact that Oda singled out Swordsmanship.

When something should be so cut and dry as

Mihawk = WSS
Shanks =Swordsman

Therefore

Mihawk > Shanks

Then there is zero reason to make it ambiguous by saying "Mihawk has better Swordsmanship", instead of flat out saying Mihawk is stronger.

Anyway, like I said, I don't care whose stronger. I just question the manner in which it was delivered.
They are hyping Mihawk swordsmanship cause they were going to call him WSS right after.

To calculate the Standard Deviation of Yonko coefficient (x),

Let Admiral = Y

((4(x) - 3(y))^69)/(Integer(a-b))

This is what you motherfuckers sound like
We know the marines and shichibukai together are supposed to equal the yonko

I just wanna know how much of that stength you think comes from the marines side compared to the shichibukais

100% = 3 great powers
50% = yonko
35%? = marines
15%? = shichibukai
:choppawhat:

Mihawk is above every swordsman in skill, that is all there is to it

The word skill would not have been highlighted if Mihawk was a above every swordsman in skill and overall strenght

Edit: I'm not against Mihawk being above Shanks however the chapter clearly specifies twice, oda went out of his way on two different occasions....
Jeez tell where in title says skill.
Link the title and show the skill word ,ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.