Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, did a quick scan of the raws. Fantastic chapter, so glad we got Cross Guild (sad to see Buggy get beat up, though, but, hey, he still got wins here)

Germa and Straw Hats
-Germa was already taking serious damage from Katakuri and Oven, as expected
-No wonder Franky didn't get a good bounty, the Marines are so stupid they think he's the ship. Ugh. I'd be pissed, too
-Jinbei looks actually afraid, GO NAMI GO!
-I imagine we're going to cut back to the Straw Hats after a small timeskip

Buggy does a Yonkou and a Cross Guild
-Gaudino knows Croc hates him and is sweating for his life
-Love how Mihawk and Croc are so strong that Buggy's crew doesn't even try to save him
-Buggy becoming a Yonkou due to owing Crocodile massive amounts of money is so fucking hilarious, I can't even
-Mihawk giving Buggy that look isn't nothing: I think Mihawk spared Buggy for Shank's sake (and also because he knew Crocodile would be a dead man if he killed Buggy, considering how Shanks protects his Nakama)
-EMPTEE BLUFFS ISLAND??!?!? PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-Buggy's crew is simping over Mihawk, what a time to be alive

Crying for Kuma
-Interesting comment from Dragon. Is he against Cobra's murder because Cobra was a good man, because it was the Reverie, or because he wants to change the world without murdering sovereigns?
-Koala's face is so sad... Kuma might really be lost. Wonder how Vegapunk programmed him this time?
-If the Marines are tracking this call, I imagine they'll find the Revolutionaries and attack them. Maybe Kuma goes out in one last blaze of glory, and dies fighting the Marines to save the Revolutionaries???

Best chapter in a while, loved every bit of it.
Akainu will do Ohara 2.0 on Kamabakka Queendom
Post automatically merged:

Zou was full of strong fighters, and Caesar's gas just destroyed them. When given time to plan, Caesar is a deadly support mage, especially if you don't know how his Fruit works. He really is one of the most evil character in the series, when you think about it.
Massive AoE is the weakness of Katakuri

I felt bad after realizing you were the kid that made OP vs. FT threat. I didn't want to make you feel bad after all the backlash you received. You should've quit the argument while you still can.
I feel bad after knowing you are an adult that can’t own up to the fact that you are wrong. Something must have hurt you in life if your dignity is that weak :milaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro goes around and fights all kinds of people who use a sword hoping he'd one day surpass Mihawk. Peeps be like, "Any swordsman can beat Mihawk as soon as they pull a bullet out of their ass."

Zou was full of strong fighters, and Caesar's gas just destroyed them. When given time to plan, Caesar is a deadly support mage, especially if you don't know how his Fruit works. He really is one of the most evil character in the series, when you think about it.

He's weak and extremely dangerous at the same time. People underestimate him because he's a coward.

Alright, did a quick scan of the raws. Fantastic chapter, so glad we got Cross Guild (sad to see Buggy get beat up, though, but, hey, he still got wins here)

Germa and Straw Hats
-Germa was already taking serious damage from Katakuri and Oven, as expected
-No wonder Franky didn't get a good bounty, the Marines are so stupid they think he's the ship. Ugh. I'd be pissed, too
-Jinbei looks actually afraid, GO NAMI GO!
-I imagine we're going to cut back to the Straw Hats after a small timeskip

Buggy does a Yonkou and a Cross Guild
-Gaudino knows Croc hates him and is sweating for his life
-Love how Mihawk and Croc are so strong that Buggy's crew doesn't even try to save him
-Buggy becoming a Yonkou due to owing Crocodile massive amounts of money is so fucking hilarious, I can't even
-Mihawk giving Buggy that look isn't nothing: I think Mihawk spared Buggy for Shank's sake (and also because he knew Crocodile would be a dead man if he killed Buggy, considering how Shanks protects his Nakama)
-EMPTEE BLUFFS ISLAND??!?!? PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-Buggy's crew is simping over Mihawk, what a time to be alive

Crying for Kuma
-Interesting comment from Dragon. Is he against Cobra's murder because Cobra was a good man, because it was the Reverie, or because he wants to change the world without murdering sovereigns?
-Koala's face is so sad... Kuma might really be lost. Wonder how Vegapunk programmed him this time?
-If the Marines are tracking this call, I imagine they'll find the Revolutionaries and attack them. Maybe Kuma goes out in one last blaze of glory, and dies fighting the Marines to save the Revolutionaries???

Best chapter in a while, loved every bit of it.
since the celestial dragons were taking turns, i think kuma is programmed to obey whoever gives him orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.