Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a completely different manga in terms of power levels. Croco was already "corrected" in MF, now is probably even stronger than that.

Also, Croco's portrayal was always this great: someone world-famous, that has challenged WB in the past, that Aokiji himself (and not Pekoms) was going to take care of.
In all honesty, it's only now that his bounty and possibly strength match his portrayal.
He got beaten by a pre gear 2 Luffy though and nothing will ever change that

does beckman really have coc confirmed @GrandmasterChef Zonji
def take my L on that
On Game Bounty Rush Yes he had it, even the Black red Lightning that Roger and WB used or even any lightning AdvCoC users
I had the Game and just Got Beckmann (when i want new Shanks but not got that one T_T)

Anyway, Iam Pretty Sure He had it since this same game also Revealing that Roger and WB had AdvCoC even before Anime (usually they make gacha character after Anime Comes out) and Oden Also had AdvCoC on his 2D draw (their lightning is the same as my pictures).

Now about Beckmann :
His First Skill is similar to the Anime scene where Beckman doing some Intimidation to the bandits that attack Luffy (Uta Anime Flashback). (it makes people like Froze or not moving and can't use their skill by his Aura/intimidation/Haki, like when Zoro makes Monet can't move) Sum said that this is CoC

His Second skill is the interesting one, his attack got Black and Red Lightning on it. The Attack Similar to what he was doing on Film RED (Powerful Bullet Piercing thing) definitely AdvCoC attack

this is some pictures from my phone

and here is from PNG and Bounty rush Leakers

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
On Game Bounty Rush Yes he had it, even the Black red Lightning that Roger and WB used or even any lightning AdvCoC users
I had the Game and just Got Beckmann (when i want new Shanks but not got that one T_T)

Anyway, Iam Pretty Sure He had it since this same game also Revealing that Roger and WB had AdvCoC even before Anime (usually they make gacha character after Anime Comes out) and Oden Also had AdvCoC on his 2D draw (their lightning is the same as my pictures).

Now about Beckmann :
His First Skill is similar to the Anime scene where Beckman doing some Intimidation to the bandits that attack Luffy (Uta Anime Flashback). (it makes people like Froze or not moving and can't use their skill by his Aura/intimidation/Haki, like when Zoro makes Monet can't move) Sum said that this is CoC

His Second skill is the interesting one, his attack got Black and Red Lightning on it. The Attack Similar to what he was doing on Film RED (Powerful Bullet Piercing thing) definitely AdvCoC attack

Benn was always gonna have coc

Buggy got 3 Billion for being percieved as the leader of Cross Guild, yet less than Mihawk's. Imagine how high would Mihawk's bounty be had this Buggy nonsense not happened and everything proceeded as Crocodile intended....
That's where you got it in wrong way.

That's the highest for what they deserves and according to there affiliations. It's not just Buggy or Mihawk. Same goes with Crocodile, even though just like Buggy, he lost to Luffy pre skip already but the organization is so immense threat to marines and WG, whole trio got bounty affected by this.

Also Buggy's bounty also got affected due the idiots thinking that he's Shanks rival, controlling other two schibukais and one of Roger's member.

Still nothing compared to the Cabin Boy of Roger, an Emperor with immense resources and influence enough to stop a War. Need I start talking about Figarland family? XD
Cabin boy stopped war with just his crew alone. Even there ain't any ally of of Shanks been showed in the series. Just an assumption that he has.

Also do you believe WG or Marines wouldn't be worried about Crocodile who has knowledge of one of the three great weapons. Btw same Brannew said this organization is of immense level threat. Lol

About Figarland thing, i believe it's still unclear.
Notorious subordinates like Crocodile" he would've been Mihawk's subordinate had Buggy not fucked up!
Difference is DR Zoro got the same bounties that Luffy/Law/Kid (captains) had when they were at Sabaody. Look at the difference between getting a high bounty as a Captain & getting a high bounty not being a leader of an organization...
Now realize that Shanks is just 10% higher on the bounty scale than Mihawk lol.

Thing is, Oda confirmed Shanks is a swordsman when Brannew used his name to hype Mihawk's swordsmanship. Ergo he is weaker than Mihawk since one is the Strongest & the other isn't. And talking about how "his skill surpasses even Red-Hair's" implicitly means he's stronger, since
(1) Oda doesn't differentiate between skill/strength as per Stephen Paul (you can thank Erkan for gifting Mihawk fans this gem XDD)
(2) This is the same thing Oda used to cement Denjiro's place as the strongest swordsman among the scabbards, ergo stronger than anyone except the Sulong Dukes. He simply said "his swordsmanship is the best among the Akazaya 9".

There really isn't cutting corners this time bro XD. Mihawk >~ Shanks.
Mihawk is higher than Biggy proved that a subordinate if he's stronger and bigger threat than captain, can get higher bounty. While the effect of affiliation already added in his Bounty. Just like Buggy and Crocodile. Buggy's bounty has here has the affect of not only Cross Guild but also connections with Shanks and being former crewmember of PK. Last thing in itself is a huge threat for dumb WG and Marines. Lol

Also in post TS, the recent actions of marines against Mihawk again is clear proof of how Oda going to further treat him. Even when Marines intercepted Mihawk and Crocodile's conversations, they still sent fodders to stop him while in same timeline against BM and Kaido's conversation of alliance they even wanted to send either schibukais or admiral to stop them.

If they considered Mihawk with enough threat level than to stop the formation of another yonko crew, they would have sent an admiral.

Now about Beckmann :

skill 1 : don't move
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.