Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are talking in circles.
It is literally stated by the author that Mihawk is the world strongest swordsman so how is it baseless that he is superior to Shanks
did the author mention an account of Shank's defeat..

or are we assuming Shanks lost a battle

or is it that him loosing an arm and not fighting again with Mihawk the bar we are using.

why would Mihawk want to fight someone surpasses Shanks if he has already defeated Shanks.. why don't the viver card say that he want to fight someone stronger than him?

pretty vague innt?

so arguing that he's superior in all aspects isn't even a question.. and cannot be justified from i story narrative

Yeah you can keep that headcanon. Mihawk's infamy is from Oda.

It is obvious and straightforward as stated in the manga
when did i say its not...

You are the one who made the claim without any proof then you ask another person to prove you wrong lol.

The coping has reached delusional levels now. Swordsmanship includes hakj

No you are just crying that your headcanon was contradicted by the manga. There's no assumption that Mihawk is the strongest swordsman...it is fact
i meant haki hax like zoom call haki and CoO sabotage haki

that doesn't include skill in swordsmanship ship

and yes it remains an opinion based on outdated references on Marine's end..

btw the distinction between "most skilled" and "strongest" literally has no basis in the manga as Mihawk is both the most skilled and strongest swordsman. The "most skilled" as opposed to "strongest" is a cope made up by yonkotards
The basis is now though, I believe Mihawk >= Shanks but for years people argued no one in the world of One Piece would ever talk about skill when it comes to Mihawk and Brannew did exactly that this chapter, in the end nothing has changed since reputations aren't permanent or absolute in One Piece and I don't believe Mihawk and Shanks will ever fight outside of maybe a movie in 10 years when Toei needs money.

The fact “Skill” finally was said already damning enough… Ztards have literally pretend for the last decade “sword skill” irrelevant in one piece.
"Skill" wasn't even used, "Swordsmanship" was, which is a lot more vague and can include haki.

And literally right after, they state he's the strongest swordsman.

Nevermind the fact that the bounty gap between them is insanely small despite Mihawk neither being captain of his crew nor having Cross Guild as anywhere near as strong as Shanks' entourage.

Hell, Buggy's false reputation has him as Yonko and comparable to Shanks all while being leader of Cross Guild, and Mihawk is still considered more of a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.