Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Shanks fans aren't really doing anything seriously negative about Mihawk. We always acknowledged Mihawk. Even the most ridiculous of Shanks fans admit Mihawk is a legit top-tier; they just believe Shanks is stronger. Some of us are even admitting Mihawk's superiority even if reluctantly while others like me have always acknowledged Mihawk's title.

It's pretty clear who it is that is trying to discredit Mihawk.

Shanks fans aren't really doing anything seriously negative about Mihawk. We always acknowledge Mihawk. Even the most ridiculous of Shanks fans admit Mihawk is a legit top-tier; they just believe Shanks is stronger. Some of us are even admitting Mihawk's superiority even if reluctantly while others like me have always acknowledged Mihawk's title.

Yonko fans? Zoro haters? Luffy fanboys?

Shanks fans aren't really doing anything seriously negative about Mihawk. We always acknowledged Mihawk. Even the most ridiculous of Shanks fans admit Mihawk is a legit top-tier; they just believe Shanks is stronger. Some of us are even admitting Mihawk's superiority even if reluctantly while others like me have always acknowledged Mihawk's title.

Agreed. There's a difference between Shank stans and Sanji stans larping as Shanks stans.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
How powerful must Crocodile and Mihawk be for recruiting them to make Buggy an Emperor level force?

Mihawk may be enough to match an Emperor by himself, but the rest of Cross Guild will still need to match the Emperor's Commanders.

Is Crocodile perhaps superior to the YC 1s?

Crocodile + Buggy = Red Hair Pirates bar Shanks?

That's crazy impressive for Crocodile TBH.

His bounty itself is crazy high, way higher than Katakuri and Marco.

And well the marines judge Crocodile's and Mihawk's strength + Buggy's charisma to be a Yonko level crew.

I wonder if Cross Guild will recruit new Commanders? Maybe the other ex Shichibukai (Weevil, Doflamingo and Hancock in particular are promising)?

However, that might make them too OP (if they are already considered a Yonkou level crew now).

You can't be a master Swordsman without it. This is why Zoro is called Kengo this chapter after unlocking more Haki.
Zoro major powerups post timeskip
CoA,CoO
Then
Better CoA
Then CoC
Then
AcoC

Where the skill bro.
And yet Mihawk admitted inferiority to WB . “Distance between us” = Jozu grabs your attack with his hands.

WBs blade is a meitou so that was argument enough for Zoroclowns to say Mihawk > WB. wasn’t some Zoro🤡 actually arguing that?

that was until King confirms he fights with a sword but he is not classified as swordsman. Zoro fans just don’t stop

Zoro learned those things to not fall behind Sanji and Luffy and Jimbei too much

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
I don't see why Shanks fans (and I mean real Shanks fans, not Sanji/Luffy fans in disguise) need to dehype Mihawk. Oda has been using those two to hype each other since the beginning. And most sensible Mihawk fans would be completely fine with Mihawk~Shanks take.

In any case, I hope Oda makes Zoro vs. Mihawk happen. Shiryu is nowhere near the same level as Mihawk in terms of presence. Blackbeard as EoS opponent (instead of Shanks) makes sense for Luffy, as BB was shown to grow alongside (but faster) Luffy. But Shiryu just feel another run-of-the-mill YC1. I can't put Shiryu at the same level as Mihawk or Rayleigh (not talking about powerlevels).

Status
Not open for further replies.