Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about Mihawk having better skill than Shanks rumour but straightly ignore Buggy having power to equal Shanks aka the reason it is reasonable he could tame Mihawk 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hes not on about power there being strength again
Just like mihawk wasn't talking about strength when he talked on luffy getting allies
Buggy rivals Shanks as a pirate, stop scaling Shanks around him, Brennan never compared their power. Buggy's ability/power to have subordinates like Mihawk > Shanks. :kobeha:
why does buggy with his power to bring in mihawk and croc not have a bigger bounty then his commanders 😆😆😆I’m confused
His power that made the two work under him.

No where does that mean he's stronger.
Buggys power made (forced even) mihawk and crocodile obey him
Look blame Brannew cause those are his words

Honestly? Really the ingredient thats missing is to have Doflamingo and Moria join this group. Cross Guild is cool, but imo, it's commanders are too few. If it's supposed to be composed of former villains/Shichibukai and Mihawk, then it should have the rest lol
It’s not too late. Maybe Weevil could he convinced to join instead of Moria though

Mihawk = Yonko
Crocodile = commander #1
Weevil / Prime Moria = commander #2
Doflamingo = commander #3

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Honestly? Really the ingredient thats missing is to have Doflamingo and Moria join this group. Cross Guild is cool, but imo, it's commanders are too few. If it's supposed to be composed of former villains/Shichibukai and Mihawk, then it should have the rest lol
Would a statement like "Zoro's swordsmanship surpasses even Katakuri's" ever make a lick of sense to you? :myman:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Moria is already with Blackbeard though?

Recruiting Doflamingo will be nice because he's an entertaining character.

And besides, Crocodile may not find Moria's power particularly valuable.

Notice the only thing that was stated for mihawk bounty was his title and and swordsmanship
Not influence territory or being in the crops guild
Which means his bounty is based off of strength

Not really, even though it was not mentioned, his bounty is new and it already counts Cross Guild, otherwise Buggy's bounty wouldnt had been that high.

It’s not too late. Maybe Weevil could he convinced to join instead of Moria though

Mihawk = Yonko
Crocodile = commander #1
Weevil / Prime Moria = commander #2
Doflamingo = commander #3
I don't think so it would be a nice team. Too many conqueror at one place will ruin things. Not everyone is like luffy zoro or Roger Rayleigh and oden

I have a question for and @OnePiss, how are you going to react if/when your agenda(s) crumbles? Drop the manga? Vent and continue reading?
Idk cause it hasn’t happened in over 25 years of the manga and since started in Thriller Bark weekly I have taken 0 L’s so if I take a big L it’s hard to say how I’ll feel. But we move.

My biggest L to date in OP was that 2D3Y movie and Oda went out of his way to say that it isn’t wasnt Canon. He even shits on Stampede for me

Status
Not open for further replies.