Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Croco actually had two bounties upgrades I think just don't know the previous.

After Marineford his bounty was definitely upgraded ,don't tell me they let him roam free with 81 million only.

This upgrade is due the new threat he represents imo.

If Blackbeard really wants to be King of the World Shanks and his crew probably should be target #1 since they've done nothing in the story but defend the 'New Era' from being snuffed out too early. Blackbeard says fuck that, this is my Era and goes to kill them.

No, I said it's difficult to scale Shiryu because he has no feats. At least Crocodile has a bounty.
Again, making things up to suit your silly head canon.

Yeah he went from 80 mil to almost 2bill in the span of two years. I wonder why? Maybe becasue he became renowned in the the New World? What is Shiryu renowned for in the New World? Being Neckbeards lackey? Just off portrayal, Croc>Shiryu.
At least Shiryu has direct power level statement, which is > bounty. :nicagesmile: You don't even know Shiryu's current bounty yet.

Base Shiryu = Magellan > Jinbe + Crocodile + Ivankov combined.

Magallan showed no haki feats. He - currently - is fodder.

:jackcopium:

Magellan made Jinbe, Croco, Ivankov all look like fodders.

This troll talk about Haki because he gets desperate. Forgets Crocodile showed no Haki feats as well, lmao

In strength as well because he is scared for a reason to be a Yonko and hides behind a fake Yonko :suresure:

If Blackbeard really wants to be King of the World Shanks and his crew probably should be target #1 since they've done nothing in the story but defend the 'New Era' from being snuffed out too early. Blackbeard says fuck that, this is my Era and goes to kill them.
I thought they were going to fight dragon but shanks is good

Status
Not open for further replies.