Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
heres what prime kaido said about oden tho

"scarring someone and beating them are 2.."

you dont beat a yonko to become yonko level , quite frankly beating them puts you above. kaido was the strongest emperor.
null point there . He would have done far more than a scar if the fight were to continue , kaido knows that and thats why he puts him amonst those 4.

"Crocodile would have became a Yonko before Mihawk if it was not for Buggy..
You can be a Yonko if you have enough influence in the world.."

exactly so gatekeeping yonko level based on strength sounds pretty stupid which is why I asked you , who is the strongest person in buggy's emperor crew.

"lt's unclear if Mihawk can become a Yonko due to power alone or need the right backing like Crocodile and Buggy."
no one becomes an emperor to power alone , they all need competent people under them .
Oden can still be Admiral level and fighting kaido who was not in his prime..

Luffy beating kaido didn't make him stronger than him, kaido was still dominating him, he didnt have to take head on Bajrang gun either.. Maybe Oden could have defeated kaido, it's up in the air..

Relatively You can tell by the narrative who is the real deal as a Yonko or not.. Mihawk could have became a Yonko but its unclear whether he would have been on par with other Yonkos power wise or not.. That's why it's also unclear if Cross Guild could rivalise with other Yonko crews or not.. lts at least as much of a treat to the Marines than a Yonko crew apparently..

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
After Big Mom dead (suspicious), there is no left top-tier woman in the one-piece manga. I guess Nami could have been a candidate for that position.
Hancock.

Imagine being called Pirate Empress just to be Commander level.

She has to be at least bridging the gap to Admiral/Yonko Level.

But that's just Mihawkstan logic, Kizaru uses a sword too, i guess he's also a swordsman so Mihawk must be stronger. I saw Greenbull carrying a sword too, so he's also a swordsman, Mihawk must be stronger than him.
Being a “marine hunter”, which includes upper ranks, Mihawk would be stronger than GB (Lol! GB the fraud) and Kizaru. Rayleigh had little difficulty with Kizaru.( Kizaru failed his mission as well. SHs and Rayleigh are free. Kizaru is sitting, looking dumb on Akainu’s sofa.)

But, we are talking inconsistent Oda here. Anything can happen without reason. Power is not linear or consistent.

But that's just Mihawkstan logic, Kizaru uses a sword too, i guess he's also a swordsman so Mihawk must be stronger. I saw Greenbull carrying a sword too, so he's also a swordsman, Mihawk must be stronger than him.
Being a “marine hunter”, which includes upper ranks, Mihawk would be stronger than GB (Lol! GB the fraud) and Kizaru. Rayleigh had little difficulty with Kizaru.( Kizaru failed his mission as well. SHs and Rayleigh are free. Kizaru is sitting, looking dumb on Akainu’s sofa.)

But, we are talking inconsistent Oda here. Anything can happen without reason. Power is not linear or consistent.

Yonko needs territory and a crew, Luffy is only considered one because he technicaly has his grand fleet doing stuff, plus he got territory techinicaly, as in fishmen island and now wano.

Mihawk has no crew and no territory and thus cant be a Yonko, its simple math...His bounty proves he is powerfull enough to be a yonko if he wanted to be one.
Mihawk could if he takes over Buggy's business organization.. His Bounty don't really prove anything, it may be inflated by a Billion just like Crocodile..

Being a “marine hunter”, which includes upper ranks, Mihawk would be, by logical accounts, stronger than GB (Lol! GB the fraud) and Kizaru. Rayleigh had little difficulty with Kizaru.( Kizaru failed his mission in Sabaody: SHs and Rayleigh are free. Kizaru is sitting, looking dumb on Akainu’s sofa.)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I do not think so Hancock have advanced model CoC. Basic CoC is meaningless you know.
?

You mean. You don't think Hancock has Advanced Conqueror's Haki?

Remember that Oda came up with AdvCoC just recently. He will start handling this like fresh bagels to every relevant Top Tier.
Post automatically merged:

Deny it, but I doubt Oda is going to sleep on Coby.
I don't treat Coby seriously.

His growth level is too weak in comparison to Luffy.

if by any chance you imagine him to be Garp to Roger's Luffy. Forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.