Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
in my world , if you are taking training one of most strongest man during two years , and when you got only 70 million berry more bounty , yeah zoro is failure :) sanji had no tutor during time skip.
Ig sanji tards fg raid suit activated daddy judge germa genes 🧬 or do you clowns think he naturally has that
anybody can reach that lvl with hand me outs from they’re family

in my world , if you are taking training one of most strongest man during two years , and when you got only 70 million berry more bounty , yeah zoro is failure :) sanji had no tutor during time skip.
What do you mean? Ivankov's clearly burned Sanji's asshole hard enough soo that he would learn how to shit fire out of it.
:gokulaugh:
That fool should stay on the kitchen where he belongs.

Why does a subordinate have more than the leader ?? Why was only mihawk swordsman ship and title mentioned and not other facts or like buggy and croc ?? Mihawk bounty is purely power-related thats why
I am not saying mihawk is not strong. Think about jimbei's case. Jimbeis' bounty explosion can just be explained because he is straw hat anymore. Same condition for mihawk . Mihawk is already more famaous than buggy but if the most known pirates create a something, of course marines put additional bounty for that. Also , we dont know previous mihawk bounty before becoming warlord. But we know Buggy. Logic.

What do you mean? Ivankov's clearly burned Sanji's asshole hard enough soo that he would learn how to shit fire out of it.
:gokulaugh:
That fool should stay on the kitchen where he belongs.
Please , idiot . Read sanjis indivial manga and learn what happened during training. I dont have time to deal with idiots. Also you are comparing mihawk and ivankov training stupid.

It would be weird since her third eye was shown during that and Pudding only hided it away not because it was a secret but because everyone found it creepy, even Kaido knew about it
Yeah,but i don't think CP0 knows about that power.Kaido did because he was linlin former crew mate,they for sure talked a lot about each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.