Status
Not open for further replies.
People will riot if he doesn't get prison gains. I think Oda will keep this in mind, and act in his best interests to ensure his safety
doflamingo is already strong enough for the new world and his purpose after escaping would be revealing the secrets about the marie joa and celestial dragons not fighting other people

Thats some excellent points too! I'm very scared for Smoker and Tashigi for the reasons you mentioned too...I mean what if they become guinea pigs for some unethical experimentation (unethical experimentation in One Piece? pfft!) and thus used as a way to be given powerups to test new tech/genetic modifications or so?

They went to Vegapunk straight after Punk Hazard right? So its been a few weeks at least since then too?

This is extremely concerning...
I can definitely see Oda doing experimentation on Smoker. Because as a smoke Logia, there are countless ways to do stuff with it.
While doing so, Smoker will get a power up but what are the cost? His sanity?
Then we have Tashigi being helpless in the corner crying that this Smoker is not the same man she knows... Que to the strawhats being the ones that Tashigi will go to for help if that the case.

Yeah, 4 island has pass and the strawhats stay at those places for a long time. Like to get to Zou, I recall it took a week to get there.

doflamingo is already strong enough for the new world and his purpose after escaping would be revealing the secrets about the marie joa and celestial dragons not fighting other people
Tokyo will burn to the ground if he doesn't hit 2 billion bro. Oda will likely act to prevent this

There's literally was not a single new information to me about Mihawk last chapter that I didn't know prior besides his bounty. Nothing's about him changed for me. I have no idea what chapter did you read.

Nowhere did I mention anything about power, you schizo. I was talking about Rayleigh's garbage ass character.

Shishio, I still don't see you refuting the points about Rayleigh's shit character. If he's not shit, then it should be easy to refute them, no?
:queenhear:
So you are telling me Sanji isn't a dog shit character?

lol these spoilers are true
@EtenBoby Are these full spoilers accurate?
-Boa vs. Navy
-Blackbeard arrives and locks up Coby
-SSG on Amazon Lily and now they face Teach but he defeats them easily
-Hancock turns some of Teach's crew into stones
-Blackbeard is about to kill Hancock and then Rayleigh arrives
-Hancock brings back the members of Teach as they were some bargaining chip
-Hancock can't use her own fruit. Blackbeard has it now
-We see Yamato appear in a flashback this chapter
-We'll see two new bounties in the chapter
- Shanks takes Marco to the Sphinx
-We see the Straw Hats again where we left them in 1058
There is a chapter next week