Status
Not open for further replies.
If Vegapunk was truly evil and if he was on the WG side, then why was he ok with letting Kuma protect the Sunny?

I feel like there is a lot more to Vegapunk.
I feel like Vegapunk is a neutral force in the ideal that he’s only out for himself.

Again I get the sense that Vegapunk is based on the Norse God Odin. The Norse gods weren’t good or bad; and Odin is one notable for willing to do anything to acquire knowledge and for victory.

Smoker beat Luffy twice.

So Smoker wasn't making Vergo bleed punching him across the room forcing him to use his bamboo and purposefully as mentioned my Vergo fighting in a style unlike him making himself a target while he tried to get Law's heart. Dude you're trash learn how to read narrative in a fight.
Any hakiless guy would lose to smoker. If he had a chance to win against vergo he would not tried to stole law's heart.

G

Gorosei Informer

An army of genetically engineered kidnapped Children are clearly more morally upright than pirates

Stand by the idea that Fujis not a good person. He just hates pirates
"Blinded" by his hate for them, even literally as he blinded himself due to the atrocities he saw pirates commit too!

I swear Issho and Arakamaki have to be from Wano , although my faith with Aramaki isn't as high in that regard anymore BUT what if what Fujitora/Issho witnessed was the state of Wano and Odens execution and that made him blind himself? He even speaks in some kind old/country Japanese dialect?...

Funny how he has a similar kind of blinded hate for them as Wano people have for the Kurozumi?

Yeah, Smoker lost badly to casual Doffy but the problem is Kobywas beaten by BB lol.

And maybe Koby will remain very weak, I don't know and, like all of us, I don't know what he will do in this chapter, but saying that this is a bad failure for him is very comical.
Beaten by Blackbeard? Any proof to back that up? It states he was captured by the Blackbeard pirates he probably got low diff'd by the horse

Status
Not open for further replies.