Now wank Shiryuu
:pepebusi:
If EOS Blackbeard is = or => Xebec
Then who was Xebec right hand man

Whitebeard?
:steef:
Shiryu= Young Whitebeard
:shocking:
If BB retreated after Rayleigh showed up, your New Gen wank/Old Gen Downplay is going nowhere.

Oda likes Old Gen. I remember him saying that he doesn’t like old people getting disrespected and so he made some old people really strong.

Yeah that’s the thing. I think how it’s presented in the chapter will really sway the implications much more than just text leaks of “Rayleigh intervenes”
Kizaru was bleeding, from his cheek and Rayleigh had two sweat marks on his face saying he was getting tired, Because he was Retired for 20+ years & btw he was 4 years older than Whitebeard pretimeskip. And Retards don't believe Rayleigh was Yonko lvl in his Prime. For me he is stronger than BM and Kaido in his Prime Very close to Shanks.

Kizaru was bleeding, from his cheek and Rayleigh had two sweat marks on his face saying he was getting tired, Because he was Retired for 20+ years & btw he was 4 years older than Whitebeard pretimeskip. And Retards don't believe Rayleigh was Yonko lvl in his Prime. For me he is stronger than BM and maybe Kaido in his Prime Very close to Shanks.
Old Ray is above Kaido and Shanks. Prime Ray was PK level.

Kizaru was bleeding, from his cheek and Rayleigh had two sweat marks on his face saying he was getting tired, Because he was Retired for 20+ years & btw he was 4 years older than Whitebeard pretimeskip. And Retards don't believe Rayleigh was Yonko lvl in his Prime. For me he is stronger than BM and maybe Kaido in his Prime Very close to Shanks.
Its only two marine swallowing Jebronis and Yonko fanboys online.

Most people put Old and Rusty Rayleigh above Admirals and prime Rayleigh on pirate king level.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Like I said those lmao.
And two of those posts are clearly people trolling lmfao.

So Shiryu will remain at the levels of Kat, King, and Marco too? Good thing Zoro won't be getting any stronger by beating him in an extreme-diff if that happens. :shame:
The thing is, I've always said that Shiryu is a bit stronger than those lot just like how I've always said that BB's vets would be a bit stronger than F6/BMP Vets.
The equivalent of you claiming that BB's vets are commander level is me claiming that Shiryu gonna be Yonko level lmfao.

Sounds like the one doing the coping is the person who thinks that Oda doesn't make SH's opponents subsequently stronger than their previous match-ups. But I guess Shiryu = Kat, King, Marco level is a win for them too I guess. :cheers:
Being stronger is one thing.
BBPs veterans being on Commander tiers is another thing lmao. Especially when those kind of shit takes are to give a rimjob to Hancock, though it is expected from the user who gives a rimjob to any female fictional character lmao.

For a long time, my opinion on the Warlords have been the same, they are atleast equivalent to Commanders and would dispose of Veterans with ease. What Hancock did this chapter is expected for someone of her stature. Heck I'd be surprised if she COULDNT dispose of two Veterans with ease lol.

Shiryu is just not cool enough to wank.
I am seriously a fan of both Mihawk and Rayleigh.

Truthfully both are a lot cooler than Zoro.
Shiryu hasn't done shit.
I guess
But Mihawk wank is good enough

Atleast Oda hasn't ruined him
But I'm scared what happens to Mihawk in the final war(He isn't gonna lose But he'll have barely any screen time)

Please don't let yamato have more screentime then mihawk
:josad:

Issues with that if he is well known and represents the image of marines then he is the worst person for bb to go after for that purpose since all eyes are on koby. His name is way to revered. Which means he is in the spotlight which goes against your point
i didn't say that he was the only one who will infiltrate and he will personally assasinate,that would be f**king foolish no matter where it is . If it's anywhere that i said that then my bad it's my mistake. What if shiryu and maybe laffiette came along with devon. we know shiryu has invisible fruit. he can help laffiette become invisible and infiltrate . Coby has all eyes on him and so focussed on him and that will make shiryu and laffiete work more easier. In marine bases. Normally one would not constantly use obs haki and get their guard relaxed down completely. I know this is more of headcannon but the situation is still plausible. it is even more if shiryuis able to hide his presence as i don't think zoro's Future opponent is simply using invisible which can be detected by Normal obs haki.

I guess
But Mihawk wank is good enough

Atleast Oda hasn't ruined him
But I'm scared what happens to Mihawk in the final war(He isn't gonna lose But he'll have barely any screen time)

Please don't let yamato have more screentime then mihawk
:josad:
Mihawk's character is genuinely coolest in One Piece right now with so much mystique behind him
I am actually interested in knowing about his Marine Hunting background, which admiral did he kill to get that title.

I like how Mihawk turned Marines into hunted organization, he is basically a true yonko with puppet for a captain. All the unique shit Oda never did with anyone else, only "subordinate" to have higher bounty than captain.

I should make Mihawk character thread rather than just power scaling him.
He is cool as shit.

Then there is a trash can emo edge lord calling himself kinguuu of Helluu

Status
Not open for further replies.