Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Prime Rayleigh is stronger than him.

He doesn't know how much weaker old Rayleigh has become, and he's cautious.

Rayleigh knows his stamina wouldn't last enough to beat Blackbeard, but Blackbeard doesn't know that.
how did you come to the conclusio that prime ray his stronger is it because he said it, and if we take characters word fo it does it mean that luffy who just unlocked advcoc was stronger than kaido

Boa is definitely lying to save her ass.., every known hax fruit or whatever lose their effects as soon as the owner get knocked the fuck out/ fell unconscious , so why would this one be different??, doffy's birdcage crumbled, that toy girl etc etc.., and I'm pretty sure prometheus and all the hommies would dissappear if big mom is down, but no, which means she's alive and conscious down there.

And if I were Blackbeard, he had Lafitte didn't he?, he should be able to crack her with hypnosis, that IF Oda remembers.., But I doubt it, dude is a mess lately.., full of retcon and bullshit.., so I wouldn't bet on that..

Rayleigh can accurately measure strength; he measured exactly which animals on Ruskaina Island were stronger than Luffy. So to say he "doesn't have a clue" how strong BB doesn't match up with Rayleigh's previous feats. I'd say he has a pretty good clue at the bare minimum, otherwise, how would he even know he's weaker rn?

Rayleigh and BM are totally different personalities. BM is delusional - she would deadass look Roger in his eyes and claim she'd kill him. Rayleigh is a sensible person, he's straight up admitting inferiority to BB as he is now. That makes him a much more reliable source than someone like BM, so if Rayleigh says he's capable of beating BB in his prime, I'd believe him.

Again all this is heavily translation dependent, I'll wait for the Viz before saying anything final. But this looks extremely good for Prime Rayleigh.
"BM more delusional, I won't believe her "

BM knows how strong people are
She doesn't bother hyping kaido or wb
She doesn't lie.
She knows she can fight or beat X or Z

One thing we know Roger with Ray & Scopper avoided figting BM with her non prime kids

Cope like you want,
Prime Rayleigh has nothing proving he can beta Teach

Prime Oden does have feats and hype that he can potentially beat Great Pirates 1v1 or push them to extreme diff

Direct statement like that needs to be taken with huge grain of salt

I was about to answer Geo post but I can do it here

Obviously Ray can sense haki, can gauge how strong someone haki is, likely knows BB past and what he did (Ace, MF, WB pirates etc etc)

So yeah Ray can totally sense that BB is indeed a Yonko in name and power

But obviously he can’t sense BB smarts, his trickery, the destructive power of the Gura, the weird and powerful power of the Yami, BB own weird body etc etc

I don’t say that Ray had no chance to beat Current BB but to say Ray statement means at 100% in Prime he was above current BB is not true for me.

Ray was at a level where it can be true but not certain. Especially with a guy like BB.
BB kills his crewmate to get a DF. Why leave a washed up old Ray if BB didn't see a fight against him be a close one? So based on the fact BB doesn't leave a fruit he sets his eyes on (yami, gura, and almost Boas) + prime ray decently above current Ray we can say Prime Ray > current BB for sure

Because Prime Rayleigh is stronger than him.

He doesn't know how much weaker old Rayleigh has become, and he's cautious.

Rayleigh knows his stamina wouldn't last enough to beat Blackbeard, but Blackbeard doesn't know that.
Exactly, BB knows Prime Rayleigh and starts Studering. He cautious, but Ray knkes he much weaker. Its been two years since he said it against Kizaru so he probably even more weaker.

how did you come to the conclusio that prime ray his stronger is it because he said it, and if we take characters word fo it does it mean that luffy who just unlocked advcoc was stronger than kaido
No because Luffy is an idiot
Rayleigh is King of CoO who can predict power levels of an entire Island and is well aware if his strength and his opponents strength.

Blackbeard was the one shat his pants
Blackbeard was the one who was Da Da Da Da Dark King
Blackbeard was the one who ran way

Against Old and Rusty Rayleigh not Prime
Old
Rusty
Retired
99 year old
Rayleigh

Yeah prime Rayleigh bitch slaps Blackbeard or like any character alive right now

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Rayleigh said it and BB was scared of Old Rayleigh and ran away from him.

Did Kaido run away from 1010 Luffy?

- Kizaru casually turning to the side in front of Ray, no sweat, no sign of fatigue.
- Ray sweating. Saying he needs to help but obviously can't because of Wizaru.

Levels. An 2 year older Rayleigh told the strongest Yonkou to pack his shit, go home and behave well while doing so.
Lets not do that please
I can apply mental gymnastics for Old Ray > Kizaru too

Let's pray Oda doesn't write arcs longer than 50 chapters again

I really start to feel like that most of yonko saga was "filler" that oda wrote himself into a corner
now the padded yonkos are rid of (meme and kadio) he is back to non-"filler" (cause whitebeard/shanks/buggy/teach were in the story before the idea of having both yonko and warlords)

Rereading the summary, we don't actually see Blackbeard attacking/kidnapping Koby. Actually he was friendly.
So I wonder if the "kidnapping" thing isn't a just marine misunderstanding, but that Koby willingly joined Blackbeard after being asked. Not the first time he would recruit a WG agent
Of course, Koby's actual motive would be to infiltrate BB's crew.
I guess that sounds like a repeat of Kuzan (if he did infiltrate BB crew) , but this could also be a way to know more about Kuzan's motives if he gets to talk with Koby.

Status
Not open for further replies.