Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet their portrayal as the strongest pirate crew since then didn't stop. In the manga as well as in other sources they've been continously elevated from the rest.
Portrayal from their prime days that cannot just be stripped off of them until proven otherwise, which it was in Marineford.
Where Whitebeard said: I cannot be the strongest forever
Where Akainu said to Whitebeard: Even you cannot overcome old age

Why trying to indirectly hype admirals through Whitebeard's reputation? We know MF Whitebeard would not have stood a chance against Kaido. Period. Man could barely walk from his sickness.

If you think Oda dehyped BB, you are still the same low level troll that makes stupid predictions like Yami BB is YC3 level. :milaugh::gokulaugh:

The guy fodderized YC1 (you said she was YC1) and blocked a mountain size slash with his CoA Haki. SSG couldn't stop him from killing Hancock. And non-DF user Rayleigh, who should be a bad match-up, admits couldn't defeat him even with Hancock's help.

What Imu is going to do if they fight on Marijoa? :suresure::milaugh: Blow up the Marijoa alongwith it?

Yes, we still have retards like who can't think about simple thing like this.

Also, Imu couldn't do shit to Blackbeard's island, as well as they can't blow up Laugh Tale.

Obviously even that AoE has limitations, and they can't do shit in 1 v 1. And Imu needed Larine tracking system to learn which island they were, what CoO Haki.

Shirahoshi or Momonosuke can also control gigantic creatures that can destroy islands, that doesn't make them strong in 1 v 1. Troll. :holdthisl:
I think blackbeard will invade mariejoa if he gets serious with ancient weapon.

Imu is too late into the story. I highly doubt they will be Final villain.

I'm obviously not stupid lol. Been saying forever that reaching laugh tale was reduced to a mere side quest over the course of the story. The real plot is the ancient kingdom and everything involving them, ofc Imu is on a different tier as villains then someone like Akainu....so far that is.

Any odds Sabo pulled some ruse and knew the island will be targetted? Cause now he can wander around with folks thinking he got caught in the blast. Marines AND Revs listening in.

Status
Not open for further replies.