Status
Not open for further replies.
And there's your answer, Sabo not being capable to harm akainu is headcanon with things like haki evening the playfield

"Also, a superior ability does not necessarily equate to the character's strength. No ability alone guarantees victory in combat." From SBS 79
Lmfao
I mean if you give usopp the magma fruit then have Sabo haki his ass we'd have an argument.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Relax. I'm just speculating. There is probably gonna be more twists and changes in the narrative. You don't have to get so defensive about the probability of luffy not fighting an admiral lol.
This is Imu and Joyboy story
Imu has strawhat for some reason
Luffy already know about two ancient weapon
Story is simply moving towards Imu vs Luffy

Proof? And what does it change exactly?

Proof? And how does it change their goal?

Except Dragon is the one whose story is about overthrowing the government. If Luffy fights Imu, there's literally nothing for Dragon to do in the story.

Imu doesn't even have the strong underlings so that Luffy's crew could fight them while he fights Imu as it always happens in the arcs. Like for Zoro and Sanji.
All he has is 5 old farts.
The strong underlings are literally the 5 elders, who were not even fazed by Shanks.
Do you all read OP or just skim through it?

How am I not relaxed?

You made a stupid and retarded statement and I asked for proof and you somehow now are talking about how I'm not relaxed and you are just speculating?
Bruh why the fuck are you taking something I said as fact? Alright I'll explain my thoughts then. Akainu has a chance not to fight luffy and instead fight sabo. Imu is the overarching big bad villain of the series. And this fucking story is all about luffy. Dragon, just because he has been working to overthrow the WG doesn't mean he for sure has to fight imu.

Remember Law and doffy? It was Law's life mission to beat doffy. Who do you think beat him in the end?

If luffy has no part in taking down the big bad, what would even be the point of the story? Do you see dragons picture in the 4 that imu selected. No, it was Luffy, BB, Vivi and Shirahoshi. If dragon was that big of a threat to imu, he would have done something about it.

Just because I'm trying to have some fun by speculating the final matches doesn't mean I have to explain every single shit I say in this forum. I can say whatever stupid shit I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.