Status
Not open for further replies.
who are "they" ? if its Marines and World Government (except gorosei) then they didn't know single thing. its because the scene on Greenbit. Fujitora didn't even knew Doffy is a CD before Law suspect Doffy that he might be a CD, even Fleet Admiral Akainu didn't even knew any of it Before he stepped into Gorosei's room.
I wasn't talking about the Marines, I was talking about Imu and the 5 elders. If they nuked an entire kingdom only to kill Sabo(because he saw Imu), why didn't he also send Uranus to silence Doflamingo. And why did Doflamingo only have 340 mill as bounty, it should have been much higher.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
she really wasn't 4 me. i just wanted a sweet end to her plotline, becoming queen sounds nice but it came out of left field and i didnt get to see a goodbye
It honestly kind of is. I genuinely hoped you Carrotbros would at least get a W (because after the L we Yamabros took a couple chapters back I do feel your pain) but honestly as Wano has ended it kind of killed her chances fully. Oda really dropped the ball with Wano and the more we get away from it the more I see myself enjoy the manga again, so it may be better to just let go of it and hope that future chapters will bring us a good new nakama, if there is one

Yamato joining officially pretty soon seems a lot more likely now that her being the only Star Hat to know Luffys actual dream is irrelevant. He's been deliberate to try and close all the holes that would happen if she did join.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
It honestly kind of is. I genuinely hoped you Carrotbros would at least get a W (because after the L we Yamabros took a couple chapters back I do feel your pain) but honestly as Wano has ended it kind of killed her chances fully. Oda really dropped the ball with Wano and the more we get away from it the more I see myself enjoy the manga again, so it may be better to just let go of it and hope that future chapters will bring us a good new nakama, if there is one
again, i just hope for a flashback or something and that's it :catsweat:

the chances were killed during wano. carrot welcomes jinbe but then she's excluded from every moment with the complete crew. and now we got both the "nine commanders" and luffy telling them his full dream. it's over, no one is joining anymore. maybe vivi returns, but she was already a mugi

Zorobros be like:

*Sanji acts carefully according to the plan is worried about consequences* = LoL Sanji is a pussy, he doesn't trust his crewmates and his Captain

Zoro does the same --> Wow just... wow, he is the Vice Captain confirmed , isn't he? He is being smart here because Luffy is dumb and goofy (even in interactions supposed to be funny)

*Zoro fucks up a plan or acts inconsequently like Luffy* --> Wow! He is just like Luffy, reckless, he is the most loyal crewmate, always obeys Luffy no matter what!!!
:finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.