Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do this yourself.

I've been on team Carrot since she joined in the Sanji retrieval team, but at this point it's just painful. If she ever were to appear in Elbaf, I'll be happy. But at this point I just can't trust Oda anymore in this particular matter. I've spent the last month hoping for her to appear because I couldn't believe Oda had finished her arc so badly and in a cliffhanger.

Well, he did. Let's just assume it. Right now she's closer to be a cover mini-history character than a strawhat. The decision Inu and Neko made had no sense, the reasons to force her were even worst and bringin Pedro to that conversation was shameful. But it's how Oda handled it.

At this point there's no reason for her to hide in the Sunny. She's many days away of ship travel from Wano or from any mink. The only reason for her to be still hidden is being trapped by Caribou like the mermaids from Ryugu Kingdom or Oda artificially making us wait for that last cliffhangers resolution. What would be the point to do that?

The saddest part of everything is that Oda just busted a fan favourite character that has been with the Straw hats for +250 chapters (7 years), who saved them from BM's fleet, who lost her master for their sake, who despite being sidelined all Wano was forced on almost every strawhat group panel and who's not going to live her dream nor fulfill Pedro's will to watch over them so they can bring the dawn of the world... without a miserable panel of her goodbye. As if she had been just a burden, like she had never meant anything to the crew.

I've had enough. It's better for everyone to stop. Both trolls and fans. Unless Oda writes otherwise, it's over forever.
Thanks for saying what needed to be said. :cheers:

Don't do this yourself.

I've been on team Carrot since she joined in the Sanji retrieval team, but at this point it's just painful. If she ever were to appear in Elbaf, I'll be happy. But at this point I just can't trust Oda anymore in this particular matter. I've spent the last month hoping for her to appear because I couldn't believe Oda had finished her arc so badly and in a cliffhanger.

Well, he did. Let's just assume it. Right now she's closer to be a cover mini-history character than a strawhat. The decision Inu and Neko made had no sense, the reasons to force her were even worst and bringin Pedro to that conversation was shameful. But it's how Oda handled it.

At this point there's no reason for her to hide in the Sunny. She's many days away of ship travel from Wano or from any mink. The only reason for her to be still hidden is being trapped by Caribou like the mermaids from Ryugu Kingdom or Oda artificially making us wait for that last cliffhangers resolution. What would be the point to do that?

The saddest part of everything is that Oda just busted a fan favourite character that has been with the Straw hats for +250 chapters (7 years), who saved them from BM's fleet, who lost her master for their sake, who despite being sidelined all Wano was forced on almost every strawhat group panel and who's not going to live her dream nor fulfill Pedro's will to watch over them so they can bring the dawn of the world... without a miserable panel of her goodbye. As if she had been just a burden, like she had never meant anything to the crew.

I've had enough. It's better for everyone to stop. Both trolls and fans. Unless Oda writes otherwise, it's over forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.