Status
Not open for further replies.
People been celebrating for months that the warlords managed to defeat fodder fleets plus maybe a VA on board.

Portrayal wise majority of them even had to be saved by those fodder fleets.

Zoro makes it clear. The real shit is at the HQ. They can sink as many fodder fleets as they want, hasn't been impressive since pre ts.

How Lakainu can be final villain when he is Imu's UNDERLING :suresure::milaugh: Its saying like Daz Bones is a final villain for Alabasta.

Its BB obviously unless Princess Imu shows something to handle Luffy's Nika DF power.
I mean, its not unheard of. I point to the likes of Final Fantasy as a big example with Hojo turning out as the bigger villain than the supercorp Shinra.
Suikoden also is an example with even two guys being Graham and Troy being bigger villains than the ruler of their own empire.

Happens a lot in fiction actually cause folks wanna avoid the big supreme ruler being the big bad.

Not saying Akainu will but your reasoning requires better argumentation than that.

They hype this chap??
It's not even a 6/10

Most of the first half of the chapter are just filler, and like 80% of the total chap are irrelevant.
Luffy, Nami etc talking about they can't believe the news about Sabo and Vivi and blah blah nothing irrelevant
Too many comedy used up the pages
The most important element about this chap, the "dream" was fking offscreened

Only Imu and Revo part was the actual thing happening in the chap and the only thing to talk about
This chapter is one of the worst if not for few pages of Imu and Revo lmaoo

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think blackbeard will invade mariejoa if he gets serious with ancient weapon.

Imu is too late into the story. I highly doubt they will be Final villain.
:pepecopium:
  1. The World Government has been the final villain since long before Blackbeard was introduced
  2. BB has not yet demonstrated any interest in the Ancient Weapons
  3. BB is a coward and fled from CP 0
    • He'll never dare invade Mary Geoise

Likely, if Blackbeard dare tries to invade Mary Geoise, he'll just be crushed.

The Marine who represents extremes of justice

The Pirate who represents extremes of chaos

And the Mastermind who tries to keep both powers in check.

Balanced, as everything should be.

:finally:

Lakainu still works for Imu, they are nothing without government backing them up.

As Gorosei said, Lakainu and Larines are just ''merely public face'' of government. Lakainu = Blueno of Enies Lobby.:suresure::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.