Status
Not open for further replies.
Joyboy was in war against the actual WG who won lmao, care to read the story?
Really seems like you skipped part of the story. The D kingdom ruled by most likely Joyboy was the leading force at their time. They "suddenly" disappeared and mysteriously the WG emerged at the end of it. Thus, the WG started their control and oppression post Joyboy, so i ask again, what are you talking about ?

Seems to me like you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Joyboy has not been relevant since the WG was established since he was defeated.

Really seems like you skipped part of the story. The D kingdom ruled by most likely Joyboy was the leading force at their time. They "suddenly" disappeared and mysteriously the WG emerged at the end of it. Thus, the WG started their control and oppression post Joyboy, so i ask again, what are you talking about ?

Seems to me like you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Joyboy has not been relevant since the WG was established since he was defeated.
They "suddenly disappeared"... My god I am sure you are not that dense, who might have erased it? And if the WG erased who they were in war against(lol)?

For real you need some basic reading comprehension classes.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The Gorosei themselves asked whether trying to stop Joyboy's awakening is worth angering Kaido.
A weird stance for someone who's supposed to "stomp" Prime Teach according to Cinera.
  • The Gorosei are not Imu
  • The Gorosei have no control or influence over Imu
  • The Gorosei worship Imu

Conflating the Gorosei and Imu is idiotic. The Gorosei bow down and worship Imu whenever they see her.

When Imu was destroying Lulucia the Gorosei described it as "fate".

To the Gorosei, Imu is God.

The Gorosei deciding that they don't want to anger Kaido doesn't imply that their God also doesn't want to anger Kaido. The Gorosei do not speak for their God.

Hell the world doesn't even know said God exists.

I don't really buy that Imu isn't interfering because "he wants to keep order". If he has the ability to obliterate Yonko, he would've done it, ruling supreme over the fodder Kingdoms. What does Imu have to lose, if his power reigns supreme? Unless his power has limitations.

And Im sets an example by erasing a fodder Kingdom?
We have zero indication that Imu cares about Kaido at all. Imu doesn't even actively rule the world. The Gorosei act as the rulers/leaders of the World and Imu is a shadow existence behind them.

There's no indication that Imu cares about things like the struggles of the pirates, or the Emperors.

The only people that attracted her attention were:
  • Luffy
  • Blackbeard
  • Vivi
  • Shirahoshi

And of those four, she deemed Shirahoshi to be the biggest threat.

Not Luffy or Blackbeard but the other Ancient Weapon Shirahoshi. She judged those two not worth it.

Kaido and Linlin didn't even register on a scale where Imu would notice them.

And as for flexing on Lulusia, this is the second ever time we've heard an island being erased from history. The only other occasion was God's Valley.

Most likely Imu very rarely takes direct action herself. This action was an exception.

(Out of story, Imu erasing this particular fodder kingdom is to flex. Oda is debuting the main antagonist of the story and showing what they are capable of, so he has them casually obliterate an entire island.

For story reasons Oda can't have Imu erase Onigashima/Wano).

- Wano hosts an ancient weapon
- Wano is critically tied to the void century, Kaido said he chose Wano for a reason
The World Government/Gorosei don't know this. And even if they did, the Gorosei aren't going to dare tell Imu what to do.

They bow down in worship to their God, they don't tell God what she needs to do.

Meh until we see more of him/her I still think Imu isn't a strong overall fighter who has great physical capilities, she/he just has hax abilities like Shirahoshi. Like yeah it's cool to see her nuke down a country but in a 1v1 fight against Luffy, ehm not sure if it's exciting enough compared to like Luffy v Akainu or Luffy v Blackbeard.

Status
Not open for further replies.