Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I'd want to see it is Blackbeard and Luffy teaming up to take down Imu and the government in the final war with the understanding that immediately after it's over Luffy and Blackbeard fight each other to decide whose will gets to change the fate of the world.

Like instead of Roger teaming up with the Marines to fight rocks it's Luffy teaming up with Blackbeard to fight the Marines
I get it as it can be possible but honestly it's to cheesy at this point. Garp knew even though roger is a criminal from piracy point of view but overall he's a good guy but teach has done some serious damage. I much rather if teach first reaches his same dream of rocks and dethrone imu as the chaotic freedom king of the world then luffy defeating the darkness as the anti to his sunlight theme and bring out orderly freedom pirate king agenda

What if Nami finds Imus map room; and steals his maps. This allows her to draw her full map of the world because she’ll have access to the entire known world as well as the unknown world she explored with the straw hats

@AverageNamiEnjoyer @OnePiss
I think if she were to steal anything from Imu it should be a weapon. I don't think she would be the type of character to cheat on her dream like that.

But stealing a weapon like she stole Zeus from Big Mom? That fits her way more

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

What if Nami finds Imus map room; and steals his maps. This allows her to draw her full map of the world because she’ll have access to the entire known world as well as the unknown world she explored with the straw hats

@AverageNamiEnjoyer @OnePiss
Doesn't that make her dream kinda cheap !?? :peperain:
She stated she wants to draw what see from her own eyes
I am fine with anything tho but people will never stop trolling her
What if Imu is future version of Nami
Who have already drawn world map :feelsokeman:

P.S: has it been confirmed that Shanks is a Celestial Dragon or is this merely your speculation.
Hasn't film red confirmed that Shanks is from the Fearland family. I doubt such crucial info would be filler. While the plot line is filler, character backgrounds aren't.
don't think they see themselves as being backed by Imu, but rather that they see Imu as some sort of God.
Sure. But isn't it logical that if Kaido aims for the WG, Imu ends up in the middle and will have to interfere?

Also, what about Doffy? Doffy was in their inner circle and knows of their national treasure which would "shake the world to its core", saying that the WG could not get rid of him no matter how they tried. Unless Imu doesn't care about a criminal ruling a kingdom and having info about their secret treasures that would shake the world.
Proof that Imu held any interest in the original Emperors
It's not interest, but the knowledge that they are a strong force and potential threat. Again, Kaido occupies the most important country tied to the void century, aims to destroy the natural order of the world, teams up with another emperor, aims for the ancient weapons and the one piece and ruling over a country that basically hosts said ancient weapon.

Yet Imu only sets example against fodder Kingdoms rebelling.

And then again, why fearing Kaido if you have god on your side. Imu doesn't take orders obviously, but it would be odd if Imu wouldn't interfere with Kaido invading said god's very own country.

Doesn't that make her dream kinda cheap !?? :peperain:
She stated she wants to draw what see from her own eyes
I am fine with anything tho but people will never stop trolling her
What if Imu is future version of Nami
Who have already drawn world map :feelsokeman:
Oda will need to find a way to show Nami drawing a map of the world. However I don’t see how that’s possible with the idea of Nami visiting every island in the north south east west and grand line.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I actually might have to thank Caribou here cause he's potentially setting up something big here.

Dude probably stocked up on a bunch of food again so no worry about starving or anything for days.

His swamp is endless so you Carrot can hide inside like Raizo did.

Carrot knows nothing about Caribou so they could've become fast friends offscreen. Definitely something more realistic than them mistaking Caribou for them.

The reason the barrel is chained up might play into why it's taking so long as well.

Hell depending on next chapter I might have to adjust an L factor.

Instead of simply landing on the island, that barrel needs to be opened and Carrot doesn't come out for me to call it.
:kidsmile:
Likeliest scenario here:
Caribou is being a sneaky creep, Carrot catches him.
Carrot: "Oh, you're the nice Swamp man Raizo-san mentioned! Hey... is there any way you could help me sneak on board Luffy's ship? I want to go with them but... I feel bad saying goodbye to the Minks."
Caribou ("Huh... well, I was going to sneak on, too... might as well bring a cute Mink along with me...") "Suuuuure! Raizo told you aaaall about my Fruit, right? I have plenty of food, now, so you'll be nice and comfortable in my swamp, until we're out on the open sea."
Carrot: "Garchu, Caribou! Okay, let's meet later and sneak on the Sunny!"

And then Caribou gets captured by Frank, or someone else, again, and thrown into a barrel before he can explain he has Carrot with him.

Fast forward to the present day, you have your evil creepy swamp dude and Carrot stuck in a chained up barrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.