Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Imu is definitely Uranus. This would explain why he didn’t care about Luffy or Blackbeard but did want to kill Shirahoshi, as she has power that can rival his while no non-Ancient Weapon can match this strength:

Also, Zoro objectively more scared of picking a fight with Navy HQ than he was of picking a fight with two Yonko, lmfao

@Blackbeard @SakazOuki @Owl Ki @Kurozumi Wiwi @Chrono @AkainuTheGrimReaper @kurwa @Extravlad @MarineHQ @Sentinel @silverfire @scoobie3 @ShishioIsBack @Cinera
Man Yonko and Admiral fans both of you are desperate as fuck looking for scraps 🤣 🤣 🤣

Zoro ain't scared of shit, he's being a voice of reason because rest of crew is full of brain dead donkeys.

Its reasonable to pick a fight with one top tier and few commanders but they are not ready to beat 5 or 6 top tiers.

Only Luffy or Zoro can beat an admiral right now, rest of the crew get neg diff.

Don't force your admiral agenda right now..this is no better than what yonko turds do.

Acting like Zoro wasn't laughing at Fujitoras face wanting round 3 after round 2 ended in a stalemate and he isn't like 100 times stronger now.

:funky::funky::funky:

And who ever doubted Entire Navy HQ > 1 Yonko crew lol

that's it, carrot didn't have a farewell, it didn't have a barrel, it didn't have anything. Probably the most played character in shit. If Oda gave a farewell painting I would be satisfied, but not even that. I just don't suffer more than smoker fans.

Man Yonko and Admiral fans both of you are desperate as fuck looking for scraps 🤣 🤣 🤣

Zoro ain't scared of shit, he's being a voice of reason because rest of crew is full of brain dead donkeys.

Its reasonable to pick a fight with one top tier and few commanders but they are not ready to beat 5 or 6 top tiers.

Only Luffy or Zoro can beat an admiral right now, rest of the crew get neg diff.

Don't force your admiral agenda right now..this is no better than what yonko turds do.

Acting like Zoro wasn't laughing at Fujitoras face wanting round 3 after round 2 ended in a stalemate and he isn't like 100 times stronger now.

:funky::funky::funky:

And who ever doubted Entire Navy HQ > 1 Yonko crew lol
Bro hyping imu won't change anything for mihawk, this just reaffirms luffy will low-diff eos zoro.

Suprassing im>>suprassing mihawk.

theyre all females except Momo and Stelly
:snoopy:
And young; too young
Shirahoshi: 16
Vivi: 18
Rebecca: 16
Stelly: 20
Momo: 8 (aged up 20 years but still)
Carrot: 15
Pudding: 16

I kinda wanna see how they screw up there countries in a few years after fall of Im and the CDs... I see a lot of war and struggle for supremacy among the many countries to get power and to become the CDs of this new era. I highly doubt some nice words about peace, love, friendship and tolerance will save them; they need to be pragmatic after all blood is the freedoms stain; if they are weak they get conquered and there people will suffer.

that's it, carrot didn't have a farewell, it didn't have a barrel, it didn't have anything. Probably the most played character in shit. If Oda gave a farewell painting I would be satisfied, but not even that. I just don't suffer more than smoker fans.
Carrot fans played theirselves it was obvious she was a side character from the get go..

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
also...didn't the fucking elephant leave before the minks... how did they even...you know what..that's fine. i accept it. vivi..momo...both had such wonderful moments being crowned...carrot was in the boat back to zunesha..that's fine.

Bro hyping imu won't change anything for mihawk, this just reaffirms luffy will low-diff eos zoro.

Suprassing im>>suprassing mihawk.
Zoro will surpass Imu too and Imu can neg diff the entire Navy by himself

Luffy will get some god like power to surpass Imu and Oda will give Zoro the same power too. Just like he gave him advCoC and AdvCoA and soon Future Sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.