Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised, this contradicts the Road to Laugh Tale booklets "foreshadowing" the SHs could go to either Vira, Elbaf or Hachinosu too?

Well could happen later ofc, this is just the first arc of the final saga and seems to be the "new Punk Hazard" as cursed as that sounds lol. Vegapunk's Hazard?

Yeah I just realized in the corner that they're implying that it isn't CONFIRMED that it's at one of those islands

It could be the ones in the corner they listed as well... and they put an etc there too

So it could literally be ANYWHERE

Sorbet Kingdom time?

:pepebusi:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung lol let not create alliance with sanji or sword stuff .

’We will be the admiral wank zones :kata:.

PS: Appo wooden stick durability > kaido body since zoro can cut kaido easily.
Sanji fans have put in more work for team Admiral than any other fandom lately lol. We were supposed to be cool with Swordbois but all I see from swordbois is @ShishioIsBack schizo spamming Admiral hate, and sword bois in unison denying Ryokugyu’s extremely obvious black blade, lol.

@kurwa and @Chrono have always been two of my favorite posters so why not. This seems like destiny. Lol

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah I just realized in the corner that they're implying that it isn't CONFIRMED that it's at one of those islands

It could be the ones in the corner they listed as well... and they put an etc there too

So it could literally be ANYWHERE

Sorbet Kingdom time?

:pepebusi:
Yeah thats kinda annoying, they're just teasing us like this hahaha! Sorbet Kingdom would be nice and is a legit possibility with Bonney here now too and plus for Kumas sake too ofc! Revolutionaries arc finally with Sorbet?

Status
Not open for further replies.