Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither Smoker not Koby are Garp or Sengoku.

The only one that parrallels Garp is Sakazuki , the strongest marine of their era and the one to actually fight Luffy ... Koby/Smoker are not IT

or at least just like Blackbeard represent Xebec and Whitebeard together maybe Garp represent in Smoker Koby Sakazuki together but Sakazuki is for sure the one that represent the strongest marine like Garp used to
Akainus era is not Luffy Koby or Smokers era. Smoker and Koby represent the new age of marines

No see you're under the assumption that the only way to accomplish what judge did is to do so in the womb the way he did, you're also assuming that the seraphim are people altered on the cellular level rather than new and improved pacifistas which are androids not altered humans. Yet again you're assuming that the final product of vegapunks human altering research would be in any way inferior to the seraphim which do not have a will of their own and thus are unable to utilize haki which comes from human willpower. All of those assumptions are keeping you from being able to comprehend what I've said multiple times. Imagine being able to give all the power of the seraphim to someone who is already as elite as an admiral or cp0 without any of the drawbacks of the seraphim such as lack of free will or the inability to learn and adapt and overcome the way only someone with individual thought can. Seraphim have to take orders to do what they do meaning if you stop the one giving them orders they're useless or if the one giving them orders can be captured and manipulated, not to mention the fact that they don't have haki so they can be beaten.
1. I ain't assuming. I am literally saying that we haven't seen it is all.

2. They are cyborgs. Which make them part living things evident by the fact that they used living dna to construct them lol.

3. I literally just said what you said. "If it was indeed possible why not focus on vegapunk on giving marines in general buffs instead of creating the seraphim in the first place". This was literally my argument.

4. Nothing suggests they can't learn haki since they are living things

No see you're under the assumption that the only way to accomplish what judge did is to do so in the womb the way he did, you're also assuming that the seraphim are people altered on the cellular level rather than new and improved pacifistas which are androids not altered humans. Yet again you're assuming that the final product of vegapunks human altering research would be in any way inferior to the seraphim which do not have a will of their own and thus are unable to utilize haki which comes from human willpower. All of those assumptions are keeping you from being able to comprehend what I've said multiple times. Imagine being able to give all the power of the seraphim to someone who is already as elite as an admiral or cp0 without any of the drawbacks of the seraphim such as lack of free will or the inability to learn and adapt and overcome the way only someone with individual thought can. Seraphim have to take orders to do what they do meaning if you stop the one giving them orders they're useless or if the one giving them orders can be captured and manipulated, not to mention the fact that they don't have haki so they can be beaten.
You should write One Piece articles, interesting! Start a blog :kata:

The term does matter. Negg diff low diff mid diff high diff. Based on what we have scene her fruit ability doesn't seem to work on him which means she is going to have to use her physical fighting to get the job done. That automatically puts this fight at high diff since we don't have canon feats of boas physical prowess..

Coby : garp
Smoker: sengoku.

Smoker has the age for it plus he has a fruit like sengoku
1. Imo koby can't push either of them past low diff literally based on feats while you clearly think it can go to high diff. We can agree to disagree here.

2. Glad you made the comparison yourself. They both have equal portrayal but smoker still has better feats imo

I like Smoker but I'm keeping powerlevel expectation low with him.

I want to know if Mocha is ok. Even tho I didn't like PH that much, little characters like her made the arc imo. Not like Tama or Toko...
To be more precise, PH was carried by:
- Law
- Vergo
- Mocha
Bonus were Kidd/Killer/Doflamingo appearences and Zoro vs Monet.
All facts. Damn you making me mad lol..

I so hated the way that vergo was handled. Someone should have saved him and his cover never been blown. Or simply have vergo be like a triple agent and screw over doffy while still having in the story.

Can you imagine a marine sword organization with:

Coby
Vergo
Smoker
Aoikiji
Garp
Drake (if he wasn't done so dirty)

Garp didn’t get called that until he had to team up with roger; Coby got it by “teaming up” with Blackbeard.
It was a forced parrell, oda forced it, basically ended it koby is the new garp.
Smoker and Luffy teaming up to take down the BB Pirates and save Coby will make Smoker the true hero of the Marines.
Lol need smoker to get above yamakiji first.

1. Imo koby can't push either of them past low diff literally based on feats while you clearly think it can go to high diff. We can agree to disagree here.

2. Glad you made the comparison yourself. They both have equal portrayal but smoker still has better feats imo
1. Yes we can agree to disagree
2. Smoker needs coc to make that comparison perfect but again he has the age for it

Agreed its definitely not him.

Problem is though that we will forever have this debate on whether luffy is as strong as rodger.
Based on logic rodger should be much weaker than people actually realize since most of the people he fought were also not in their Prime.

Bigmom

Kaido

Shanks

All of them got much stronger.

But I don't know
am pretty sure the Blackbeard we see end of the story will be stronger than wb and by proxy roger
just because he wont necessarily be a " roger tier" hakigod
doesnt mean with those dfs he wont still be stronger than those people
when luffy does take him down, that should put to bed those comparisons.

Smoker > Koby

Oda will make that turd Koby stronger unfortunately but he'll never be as badass as Smoker
coby always had more potential anyways
COPE

Luffy doesn't do rivals. :luuh:

Smoker's past his prime and Coby has a long way to go. Maybe after One Piece has concluded Coby could be around that level.
MC's growth is not about to slow down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.