Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
she does, but every feminine character look like each other in Oda's style so I wouldn't scream it with that much confidence.
It's like saying "Yamato is the half sister of Nami" just because they're looking the same lmao.
Cry cope seethe and go write another cringy thread

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
> What the heck is that wanted poster? I thought it had white hair... The newspaper was making a fuss about it, wasn't it?
> Oh, that's what I look like when I get free!

luffy wtf does that mean

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
what have I done to you? I even agreed with you on there. :few:
Can't you threat people as people just because they go against your favs? Do you see yourself in Zolo? :zosleepy:
Do you see yourself in sanji when you write those cringy threads or those cringy long ass posts? Are you 12? Cant you see even the sanji fans are embarassed by you?

G

Gorosei Informer

From a Yamato fan to a Carrot fan courtesy of smoking @Pot Goblin and now this?

Leaks

-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fans after that event
-Sanji will maintain the balance of the world
-Sanji will fusion with a mythical fiery bird* not obeying orders *by obtaining new fruit / new suit depends on the translation From oda’s draft and conversation between Oda and his editor

These for future events not for 1006

@VegaPank Let's get it brother :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Did you get Wololo'd? ? Wololoaded?

Before the WORORORO:

After the WORORORO:

@MonsterKaido I used to be an Admiral fan but then I took a Thunder Bagua/Worororo to the knee face!

Status
Not open for further replies.