Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
Can you give me the rundown of the convo between Bonney and Luffy? Any reaction that she's dealing with a Yonko or what they did in Wano?
-
You guys don't know me?! I was grouped with you in the Worst Generation, though?! I was at Sabaody too, 2 years ago!
I'm Bonney! I'm your "enemy"... Don't forget it.
You saved me, so... thanks.
Don't worry about it, Bogey!
Aaah, that's cold!
This is a "Yonkou"?
What the heck is that wanted poster? I thought it had white hair... The newspaper was making a fuss about it, wasn't it?
Oh, that's what I look like when I get free!
What does that mean... What about your crew? What happened to them?
I'm sure they made it through somehow! Shishishi!
The "Knight of the Sea" Jinbe is seriously here too...

-
How about you? What happened to your ship and your crew?
I came here alone. My ship was eaten by that steel monster. I've also gotten real hungry.
Let's look for a food seller! I'm hungry too.
Did you bring money, Luffy?
Hey, you ignoramuses. There's no food sellers here, y'know?!
This is a government island...! I'll tell you about it.
"Egghead"! It's called "The future of 500 years"!
Vegapunk?!
I know that name!
Well, that's the one I've got business with.

G

Gorosei Informer

Craft a rule of 3 theory
Last chapter Oda acknowledge the Barrel Bros by showing Caribou in a barrel
This chapter he literally put Rabbit ears on a barrel shaped turbine, once again acknowledging us.

Since he clearly knows that Carrot doesn't have closure and is doing these cheeky things I would imagine the next chapter being the penultimate one.

Just like the breakfast scenes in Kramer vs Kramer.

You have the 1st one that's a little messy
2nd one that shows progress
And then the 3rd that's the pay off
:finally:

(Fun fact, I was born on the SAME EXACT day as Emma Watson, just 2 hours later I think!)

-
You guys don't know me?! I was grouped with you in the Worst Generation, though?! I was at Sabaody too, 2 years ago!
I'm Bonney! I'm your "enemy"... Don't forget it.
You saved me, so... thanks.
Don't worry about it, Bogey!
Aaah, that's cold!
This is a "Yonkou"?
What the heck is that wanted poster? I thought it had white hair... The newspaper was making a fuss about it, wasn't it?
Oh, that's what I look like when I get free!
What does that mean... What about your crew? What happened to them?
I'm sure they made it through somehow! Shishishi!
The "Knight of the Sea" Jinbe is seriously here too...

-
How about you? What happened to your ship and your crew?
I came here alone. My ship was eaten by that steel monster. I've also gotten real hungry.
Let's look for a food seller! I'm hungry too.
Did you bring money, Luffy?
Hey, you ignoramuses. There's no food sellers here, y'know?!
This is a government island...! I'll tell you about it.
"Egghead"! It's called "The future of 500 years"!
Vegapunk?!
I know that name!
Well, that's the one I've got business with.
Bonney really treating Jinbei like a bigger deal than Luffy :seriously:

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
vegapunk talks like an old man, do with that what u will
-
I'm at a loss...
I don't know who you are, but thanks! You saved us!
My orders to Mecha Shark were... "Survey." "Report." "Cannon fire." If it eats something, it won't leave any goods behind... Guess there was a mistake in the program...
So, who said I saved you lot? You pirates...!
I'm the humble "genius scientist" hired by the government...
Dr. Vegapunk!

P1 Luffy “who’s that? She came out of the ocean! Bonny “cough cough ugh” Bonny “who!? I’m safe… wait where’s the monster!?” Bonny “it’s still there below!! Look down!!” Nami “good she seems ok!” Usopp “luffy where are you guys going!!” Franky “ the kids shouting something!” Sanji “she said look down!”

P2 Crew “ahhhhhhhh!! There’s something down below!!!” “That thing is scary run!!!!”

P3 Crew “ahhh” Zoro “shark!? But it’s too big and it’s metal!? Crew “grab onto something we’re about to land!” Jinbei “ shit luffy and then fell in to the water this is bad! Jinbei “franky take care of the helm and bring the ship to where we are gonna be Franky “you got it!”

P4 Crew ahhhhh “Shipbottom!!” “Escape!” Shark robot boom!!

P5 Crew “whoaaaa what is that!?” Franky “shit were all gonna fall!!” Sanji “robin chaan, nami saaaan!!”

P6 Jinbei “!?” “luffy, chopper don’t worry I’m here!” “What was the sound of explosives?” Jinbei again “ the waves are too strong it’s gonna be hard to navigate the ship like this” “Huh?”

P7 Jinbei “cannon!?” “We’re gonna dive into the ocean everyone hold your breath!!” Luffy/Bonney/chopper all taking a deep breath Boom!!!!! Ship crew “the calm is too fast we can’t get back up like this!” Shark robot “hungry tongue sound”

P8 Shark robot “!!?” Boom!! Another Franky like robot smashes The shark

P9 A nearby island, marine base G14 Tashigi “everyone it’s time for tea! Do your best!” Kids “ were only drinking this bc you say so!” “Ewww yuck!! Gross!! Big girl “I think we’ve gotten a lot smaller!” Tashigi “I agree mocha good job!!” G-14 vice admiral Doll “Tashigi got a sec? Can you do something about that shitty brat helmeppo?” Tashigi “i don’t think I can do anything like that… Colby is his best friend and even for me is a Kohai (younger student)

P10 Helmeppo “I beg you guys please!! Aren’t we on the same side?” Marine captain Hibari “I beg you too! Coby has done alot to help me too! “ she is speaking very weird Japanese lol Helmeppo “please take me to the pirate island too “prince”!! Hibari please prince!! This new sword is whatever rank is below vice admiral in English, Prince Cross is his name Prince “ we’re talking about pirate island here! Black beards home base!! If we poke at them all the pirates will come out like bees!!”” Helmeppo “we are close to egghead island.. can we please bring out the seraphim…” Prince “ both of you calm down for a second.. we can’t even get a hold of Drake right now.. you guys need to understand we can’t do anything right now!”

P11 Luffy group Bonny “ you guys don’t know who I am? I’m called one of the worst generation like you! Our names were side by side and I was at shabody 2 years ago too! Luffy “ohhh your WG too?” Bonney “I’m Bonney… I’m an enemy remember that..: but thank you for saving me…” Luffy “don’t worry about it Bogey!” Yes he calls her bogey Luffy “ahh that’s cold!” Bonney “what was up with your wanted poster anyways? We thought your hair turned white and the newspaper was making a fuss about it too Luffy “ahh yah that’s how I look when I’m free!” I can’t see top left bubble bc of watermark Luffy “ but hey it worked out right? Bonney “and junbei is with you too….

P12 Jinbei “what happened to your ship and crew?” Bonney “I came here by my self, tho my ship was eaten by that metal monster, I’m getting hungry..” Luffy “let’s find a restaurant! I’m hungry too” Chopper “luffy you have money?” Bonney “hey idiots there is no restaurant here this is a governments island… Fine I’ll tel you “Bonney “this is egghead island, they call it the island 500 years in the future , vegapunks lab island” Luffy “vegapunk!!??? I know that name! Bonney “I’m here because I have business with him!!”

P13 Don!
Franky “giant..giant…” Usopp “robot!!!” Girl “ ughhh failure again.. why is it that I can’t control a beings “lust” Sanji “someone’s coming out!”

P14 Girl “ahh this is troublesome “ Franky “I don’t know who you are but thank you you saved us!” Girl “what I told the mecha shark was observe, report and shoot fire, if he eats them we won’t have the gold left… a program mistake on my part…” Girl “anyways.. who said I was gonna save you pirates..!! I’m hired by the government.:: Dr Vegapunk!!! (Note that the way her speech is spelled out in Japanese is that of an old man)
Posting in summaries thread for everyone....

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
P1 Luffy “who’s that? She came out of the ocean! Bonny “cough cough ugh” Bonny “who!? I’m safe… wait where’s the monster!?” Bonny “it’s still there below!! Look down!!” Nami “good she seems ok!” Usopp “luffy where are you guys going!!” Franky “ the kids shouting something!” Sanji “she said look down!”

P2 Crew “ahhhhhhhh!! There’s something down below!!!” “That thing is scary run!!!!”

P3 Crew “ahhh” Zoro “shark!? But it’s too big and it’s metal!? Crew “grab onto something we’re about to land!” Jinbei “ shit luffy and then fell in to the water this is bad! Jinbei “franky take care of the helm and bring the ship to where we are gonna be Franky “you got it!”

P4 Crew ahhhhh “Shipbottom!!” “Escape!” Shark robot boom!!

P5 Crew “whoaaaa what is that!?” Franky “shit were all gonna fall!!” Sanji “robin chaan, nami saaaan!!”

P6 Jinbei “!?” “luffy, chopper don’t worry I’m here!” “What was the sound of explosives?” Jinbei again “ the waves are too strong it’s gonna be hard to navigate the ship like this” “Huh?”

P7 Jinbei “cannon!?” “We’re gonna dive into the ocean everyone hold your breath!!” Luffy/Bonney/chopper all taking a deep breath Boom!!!!! Ship crew “the calm is too fast we can’t get back up like this!” Shark robot “hungry tongue sound”

P8 Shark robot “!!?” Boom!! Another Franky like robot smashes The shark

P9 A nearby island, marine base G14 Tashigi “everyone it’s time for tea! Do your best!” Kids “ were only drinking this bc you say so!” “Ewww yuck!! Gross!! Big girl “I think we’ve gotten a lot smaller!” Tashigi “I agree mocha good job!!” G-14 vice admiral Doll “Tashigi got a sec? Can you do something about that shitty brat helmeppo?” Tashigi “i don’t think I can do anything like that… Colby is his best friend and even for me is a Kohai (younger student)

P10 Helmeppo “I beg you guys please!! Aren’t we on the same side?” Marine captain Hibari “I beg you too! Coby has done alot to help me too! “ she is speaking very weird Japanese lol Helmeppo “please take me to the pirate island too “prince”!! Hibari please prince!! This new sword is whatever rank is below vice admiral in English, Prince Cross is his name Prince “ we’re talking about pirate island here! Black beards home base!! If we poke at them all the pirates will come out like bees!!”” Helmeppo “we are close to egghead island.. can we please bring out the seraphim…” Prince “ both of you calm down for a second.. we can’t even get a hold of Drake right now.. you guys need to understand we can’t do anything right now!”

P11 Luffy group Bonny “ you guys don’t know who I am? I’m called one of the worst generation like you! Our names were side by side and I was at shabody 2 years ago too! Luffy “ohhh your WG too?” Bonney “I’m Bonney… I’m an enemy remember that..: but thank you for saving me…” Luffy “don’t worry about it Bogey!” Yes he calls her bogey Luffy “ahh that’s cold!” Bonney “what was up with your wanted poster anyways? We thought your hair turned white and the newspaper was making a fuss about it too Luffy “ahh yah that’s how I look when I’m free!” I can’t see top left bubble bc of watermark Luffy “ but hey it worked out right? Bonney “and junbei is with you too….

P12 Jinbei “what happened to your ship and crew?” Bonney “I came here by my self, tho my ship was eaten by that metal monster, I’m getting hungry..” Luffy “let’s find a restaurant! I’m hungry too” Chopper “luffy you have money?” Bonney “hey idiots there is no restaurant here this is a governments island… Fine I’ll tel you “Bonney “this is egghead island, they call it the island 500 years in the future , vegapunks lab island” Luffy “vegapunk!!??? I know that name! Bonney “I’m here because I have business with him!!”

P13 Don!
Franky “giant..giant…” Usopp “robot!!!” Girl “ ughhh failure again.. why is it that I can’t control a beings “lust” Sanji “someone’s coming out!”

P14 Girl “ahh this is troublesome “ Franky “I don’t know who you are but thank you you saved us!” Girl “what I told the mecha shark was observe, report and shoot fire, if he eats them we won’t have the gold left… a program mistake on my part…” Girl “anyways.. who said I was gonna save you pirates..!! I’m hired by the government.:: Dr Vegapunk!!! (Note that the way her speech is spelled out in Japanese is that of an old man)
Thanks to you for trans late

Status
Not open for further replies.