Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If all of vegapunk creations all have their own will despite what he wants i wonder if kuma still does too

Also ironically like the paths of pain each vegapunk is likely based on someone real or someones actual dead body. Which would explain their free will

Also also i wonder if well see the new updated model of the pacifista. We know the ones luffy zoro and sanji destroyed post timeskip were still the old models originally sent so i wonder what the diffrence is
We saw them in flim z

Is Aokiji L related to Chocolot town not being frozen fully? Because of Oven?
Aokiji’s fruit is cold, not ice, meaning it’s the opposite of Oven’s heat fruit.

It would be wrong for Oven and Aokiji not to have an encounter, even if it ends with Ovenn dying

Oven dies after stalemating Katakuri lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Kudos to wg realising so early that vegapunk who was literally doing research on dfs and lineage factor knows too much :milaugh:

I don't see Lucci and kaku fighting Luffy and Zoro again.

Lucci and kaku are there we already know who gonna beat them :sanmoji:
A waste of time of a fight, they already had full battles before, this time should be even worse, stop wasting panel time on bullshit like that, at least have them fight other characters. CP0 and Sword are already regarded as rivals.

Also, Lucci is so full of himself despite being beaten by prets Luffy. He definitely needs another beating. I'm fine if it's Smoker since our boy needs to redeem himself again.
Totally agree. This mf thinks too highly about himself. Gear 2 plus ryuo will kill lucci in on shot

Aokiji’s fruit is cold, not ice, meaning it’s the opposite of Oven’s heat fruit.

It would be wrong for Oven and Aokiji not to have an encounter, even if it ends with Ovenn dying

Oven dies after stalemating Katakuri lol
Na, it's ice
And Oven doesn't have a Logia
It's just called Hie Hie because it sounds better than Koori Koori lol

Don’t forget that this is germa cover story, that means they will intervene with Aokiji and other BB pirate either in order to save Pudding or just notice it so that they could relate information to Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.