Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
It's funny because I brought this up one week ago, I was wondering if he would become n5 of the crew with the recent bounty upgrade of robin:endthis:
True, now he can truly shine in his destined position as 5.

Why would Sanji attack a woman?
If 02 was a man, Sanji would’ve killed him even quicker than Zoro could’ve even reacted
Congratulations on headcannon.
:blush:

“Sincerely, a Sanji fan.”

I think you care too much about how often a character shines and stuff like that.

He gets his moments sometimes and at least it’s not like with Usopp where it happens once in a blue moon. Some characters just serve different purposes in arcs.

Zoro‘s good with swords so of course he’s gonna do quite a bit. His dream is to become the strongest swordsman, which currently holds more weight than trying to find the All Blue which probably doesn’t even exist yet.

Being a hardcore Zoro/Sanji fan must be tiring. :lawsigh:
How does being the world’s greatest swordsman “hold more weight” who tf else wants that title beaides Zoro? LOL!

More people want the all blue than the WGS title

Also, doesn’t this prove that literally everyone other than the Yonko is fodder for the admiral?

Which defeats their whole argument
Luffy is a yonko too, sitting among 2 yonko crews and Greenbull gave no shits regardlesss. Yonko are strong individuals sure but a single admiral is expected to deal with an entire crew. We already saw how the Blackbeard pirates ran away from Akainu.

But kinyagi if kuzan is confirmed a titanic capitan he s below shyriu
He isn't tho. We knew of the existence of the Ten Titanic Captains in Dressrosa. And right after that, in that same arc, Burgess has a call with Black beard pirates in which they say, Kuzan can't be trusted. So he wasn't a commander then, and they already had a tenth commander.

Kuzan is simply an allied party, Unless Oda retcons stuff.

He isn't tho. We knew of the existence of the Ten Titanic Captains in Dressrosa. And right after that, in that same arc, Burgess has a call with Black beard pirates in which they say, Kuzan can't be trusted. So he wasn't a commander then, and they already had a tenth commander.

Kuzan is simply an allied party, Unless Oda retcons stuff.
I said if he is one

Luffy is a yonko too, sitting among 2 yonko crews and Greenbull gave no shits regardlesss. Yonko are strong individuals sure but a single admiral is expected to deal with an entire crew. We already saw how the Blackbeard pirates ran away from Akainu.
They can’t have their cake and eat it too.

You can’t say “admirals are relative to commanders.”

And then say “admirals only attack when the Yonko is gone.”

Since those two sentences literally contradict each other.

Same people believe Carrot is still in the ship.
they are hopeless. leave them alone.
She definitely isn’t at this point. We just have to admit to ourselves that Oda wrote her character off with “Pedro…“ and went to rule Zou or whatever.

It’s better to do so now before we get completely obsessed with the idea. I’m concerned that it’s gonna become unhealthy at some point. I can see people stressing over it more than they already are somehow.

Hopefully people will forget about her and move on, like with Camie and Monet among others.

I want this 10th Nakama debate to end soon… I hope it ends with this arc. :catcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.