Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Means nothing when we see black lightning + the mention of CoC from Diamante. No such thing mentioned when Luffy hits chinjao exactly like Garp (I.e. not a clash but a 1 sided attack) and guess what....no CoC. So it's CoA.

Garp (no CoC or clash) hits chinjao with CoA covered fist = White lightening.

Luffy (no CoC or clash) hits chinajo the exact same way with CoA covered fist = White lightening.

Sanji (no-CoC user or clash) hits Queen with a CoA covered leg = White lightening.

Common sense to understand ngl. But desperation has you misinterpreting simple images for some reason 🤔
they are not confirmed one yet but i am pretty sure they are. :D
i am pretty sure Law,Garp,Sanji, Miahwk , Dragon , Sabo , Sai , King Elizabello and even Nami are all CoC users , those who showed some lightning , or you could conclude it based on their power levels not a sane person would think that Garp who is DF-less but was Roger's rival didn't have CoC haki. only CoC haki can fill that power gap.

He didn't scream. Unlike GreenBitch who was screaming and had to transfer to another body so that he didn't get vaporized by a child. Why is this giant salad masquerading as an admiral when he can't even survive an attack from a kid?
What you mean ?
Kaido scream at razio scroll attack which absorb his breath attack .

Kaido scream at Momo bite.

‘’Big mom scream at law dropping building attack , nami lighting attack from zesus, etc.

Greenbull didn’t even bleed from Momo breath . Shanks is need to save wano from greenbull , not Momo .

By your logic , Ganondorf is b#@1* weak because he got beaten by kid (Link).

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Your pre schooler brain cant comprehend the complexity behind Kaido's character,
“Worororo, I’m really strong, nobody can hurt me with their attacks”

That’s it. That’s Kaido’s entire “character”, there is nothing else lol. Kaido had serious potential after 795 but Oda decided to ruin him because he is irrelevant.

Kaido is miles ahead every admiral.
He is certainly miles above every Admiral, ever since Akainu blasted his irrelevant ashes into the stratosphere, Kaido is, speaking in terms of altitude, far above every Admiral right now. When his ashes return to the earth, we can say Kaido is altitudinally equal to the Admirals once again.

Just read the spoilers. I’m surprised Oda moved outside Egghead already. Maybe he learnt something from Wano after all. It’ll be pretty fun if Oda keeps showing us outside world stuff simultaneously

Law is definitely gonna lose because he's has a crappy crew but I wouldn't put it pass him escaping and I love how law learns from his previous battles but is this a hint to why cony wasn't effected by boa
You think koby has better haki than blackbeard who was certain both of them were going to get stoned by Boa if he let her go?

:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.