Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Law has 3 RP

Blackbeard might have one RP too based on Law's comment "winner takes it all"

That means BB will have all 4, and Pudding too :crazwhat:

#BB4PK :crazwhat:
It's questionable weather law has Bigmam RP or not. I mean he could have or i missed somewhere in manga.
but only zou and wano RP makes sense.
Law had no support in Bigmam RP , I don't think so straw hat gave him that.

@Chrono wanking trashburgess:lusalty::lawsigh: when there's the Corrupt king/Demon sheriff
Laffite doesnt suit Sanji. Post an opponent of Sanji's.....who's personality matches Laffite. Its never happened.

Sanji only fights idoitic, overconfident, arrogant and loudmouthed people.

Not only that but Burgess is a brawler....who's shown crazy feats and has good potrayal. Laffite is a skinny twig.

So this chapter confirms forever that Haki > Devil Fruits
Meaning that Zoro (Haki based character) > Law and Kid (Devil Fruit based characters)
Yeah sure Law and Kid have strong Haki... but do we really want to compare!?

Zoro = CoC (Doflamingo considered having CoC a greater potential than having Ope-Ope!) + Adv CoC ("only a handful of the strongest can"), a particularly strong CoA + Adv CoA, a decent CoO
Law = no CoC and obviously no Adv CoC, a strong CoA but not Adv CoA, a decent CoO
Kid = CoC but no Adv CoC*, featless CoA, featless CoO

Guess who has the strongest Haki between these guys... come on it's not that hard

Swords and Devil Fruits are just tools for the fighter to unleash his power
Not everyone uses a sword, not everyone ate a Devil Fruit
Everyone has Haki, because Haki is simply the manifestation of willpower
Willpower being the main theme of the One Piece series (Inherited Will, Will of D., willpower of main characters etc)
The stronger willpower you have, the stronger Haki you will have
The stronger Haki you have, the more powerful character you will be

* it was textually stated that CoC can't be directly trained, it just depends from the power of the user, as it's nothing else than the embodiment of the user's will, and it grows stronger by itself as much as the user grows stronger; Zoro having Adv CoC has a stronger CoC than Kid who only has the basic stage and wasn't strong enough to upgrade it at the advanced stage; meaning that Zoro is stronger than Kid, because CoC depends on nothing else than the strength of the user

Also: funny how Zoro only beat a "mere commander" (a Lunarian who is the right-hand man of a Yonko, lmfao, the freaking number two in a Yonko crew only below the captain)
But suddenly Law is god because he shat on "mere commander" (who are maybe the number four, five, six or whatever in the Yonko crew... guys several tiers below the right-hand man)

What did Law do that Zoro couldn't, exactly?

Use Haki to block Doc Q's Devil Fruit ability? Lmfao... Zoro canonically has stronger Haki than Law, so if the latter did that, the former would only did that the same with greater ease, it's basic logic
Counter the hurl throw attack from Burgess? That wasn't even a mountain, like the leaks said, but merely a sort of cliff/giant rock? Come on everyone knows that maybe even Pre TS Zoro would have cut that in pieces, and just in case Dressrosa Zoro could cut something much greater than that, let alone Rooftop Zoro, let alone Current Zoro... let's not joke lol
Stand in front of Blackbeard and accepting his challenge with no other choice left than to do that? Well... didn't know challenging someone (with, again, no other choice than to do that) means to be as strong as that person...

Law is one of my favourite characters, so I like him a lot
The guy is cool and has balls of freaking steel! But let's not joke here
It's sad that every damn time some rats try to desperately push an agenda against Zoro
When they perfectly know the guys is bound to be stronger than anyone else bar Luffy and Luffy's final opponent

Haki can nullify Devil Fruit effects, that's what the work says.

Having stronger haki doesn't necessarily make you stronger than X or Y, if we take that for granted then Vergo is more powerful than characters like Doffy or Queen.

In fact, the Queen himself says he has defeated countless HAKI MASTERS with an ability derived from Devil Fruit.

Let's face it, Conqueror Yamato's Haki x Gura Gura.

What is stronger?

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Haki can nullify Devil Fruit effects, that's what the work says.

Having stronger haki doesn't necessarily make you stronger than X or Y, if we take that for granted then Vergo is more powerful than characters like Doffy or Queen.

In fact, the Queen himself says he has defeated countless HAKI MASTERS with an ability derived from Devil Fruit.

Let's face it, Conqueror Yamato's Haki x Gura Gura.

What is stronger?
Vergo's haki is weak

a man who will do what ever it takes ... to stand on his grave
that's the hilarious thing I'm seeing
Lmao I know the pattern now.

We will see a marine base first.
then will be shouting power balance is disturbed.
mihawk says removes his hat.
:mrgo:
Gorosei happy inside.
Luffy throws the newspaper in sea.
jimbei bring it back.
robin declares.
Akagami no shanks died while stepping down the stairs.
Post automatically merged:

Would be crazy if law actually dies here
:shocking:
Would be even more crazy if Both dies there.

Status
Not open for further replies.