What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
‎
Rocks duo bros
I thought Big mom and Kaido were 50 times stronger than YC1 Akainu
:josad:

Law vs most important Yonko BB, making so much noise it’s reach the fleet admiral attention.

Zoro guarding ship

Yep Law totally the irrelevant one.
:gokulaugh:
Most important yonko ran like a little pussy ass bitcy alongside his crew by Old and Rusty Rayleigh

Now same panzy is gonna low diff Law

Zoros bandana has more panel time than Low

Lows portrayal is so abysmal Most One Piece fans think Katakuri > Low

G

Gorosei Informer

@SakazOuki still the best edit you've ever done
:kobeha:
Shanks, Blackbeard and Buggy sweating right now lol.

Although ironically, Buggy dodger Akainu at MF I think, Shanks blocked him and Luffy survived him due to Ace and Jinbei lol.

Makes me wonder if Shanks will face Akainu though somehow. Will Shanks die to magma in some capacity somehow too?

That edit is goated anyway, too funny.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
Doc q just said last chapter "That's what makes him worth 3 billion". So we know for a fact BBp respects Law and hi strength. And Shiryu would be superseding BB's authority if he butts in a 1v1 that his captain agreed to. BB also seems to respect Law's strength. So if anything, it would be Shiryu disrespecting his captain by helping him because he thought his captain might be in trouble.
Even if shiryu butts in

How will it feel to know that law who has 3 billion bounty got done by a sneak attack from a commander because Law doesn't have strong CoO to feel his presence

:milaugh::milaugh:

And, there is kuzan as well.

The moment law left SHs alliance and declared himself as future enemy his plot armor power got taken away by Oda:kobeha::kobeha:

Bro Kaido was fucking fine even after hours after Zoro did his "big final full strength" attack. It healed after a bit too. On panel...
Bro Big Mom was fucking fine even after Low did his "full power full stamina attack" and it took Bombs and Useless Midd to take her out.

Also that was 30 broken bones roof top Zoros final attack

Roof top Fresh Ashura would knock Kaido out
Current Ashura Kills Kaido

Current Zoro low diffs Law
Roof Top Zoro mid diffs Law
I

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
‎
Most ? Law/Kid both got 50/50 credit in canon. Bombs is a legion cope mechanism. We’re literally seeing fall in this chapter.
Bombs happened in canon. Lava happened in canon. And Kid helped in canon but was nowhere near as responsible as Law for her death. Denying any of this is just being in denial. You've lost touch with reality; do something about it.

Law the man of the times get on board
:beckmoji:
Law is great and all but there is no need to make a fool out of yourself to wank him. Embrace the truth.

He quit the navy during TS and at PH he met smoker and it was revealed he was upto something and has some connection with Underwood

During dressrosa burgess revealed he doesn't trust kuzan

So it happened before Dressrosa.
yeah, I mean it was stated in the news during or just before Dressrosa arc, but meybe he secretly joined even before that

Status
Not open for further replies.