Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancient centurIon should take full blame for allowing misleading spoilers i really dont know why he likes to rile up fanbase .

I dont know why he is in moderation team in first place very disappointing.
You can’t expect people to know what is true or false. The inaccurate information isn’t their fault.

Don’t get upset with the people of this site who maintain it over a chapter error. That in itself is disappointing.

Calm down, I already told you that's how the information was leaked and changed as it passed from one person to another. No one manipulated the information to make it seem worse. You can't always accurately describe what happened on the panel. Leakers don't give clear-cut info at first.
How do you get cracked or dislocated leg from this panel :arnoling: these "leakers" are just hating and creating drama

Dj did almost no damage to queen why would he damage lunarian, zoro couldn't as well before advcoc
Exoskeleton is supposed to upgrade his overall stats. Basic kick from current exo Sanji > basic kick from pre exo Sanji.
But how can current exo Sanji, who already defeated Queen, kicks Seraphim with fire kick and did 0 damage? Is Queen's durability really that shit compared to Lunarian, or is it Lunarian that is just too overpowered?

Status
Not open for further replies.