Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can all agree that the sanji fandom were done dirty by the providers this chapter.
He wasn't even close to what the early leaks suggested. He's fine.

Also, if zoro fans or luffy fans or any fandom got done like this, they would be reacting in the exact same way. Having a breakdown, people quitting, blaming oda, huffing copium. And to later take back everything they said and did and act normal.

So let's not point fingers

:endthis:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
How am I backing from it when I literally posted an argument supporting it? Can you read, bro? I said it's evidence suggesting he's got it. I did not say I believed he doesn't have it before this.

if Sanji attacks after seeing Franky and others fail, then there is a chance he used Haki although it won't be shown as always due to the boots Sanji's wearing.
This is what I said when I was explaining things when the spoilers were vague as fuck. I clearly said Sanji should use Haki against Jinbe if he saw others fail to damage him.

Sanji bickering with Oven on the cover page was nice. Shame they didn't get an extended 1v1. Sanji was too fast for him but I would've liked to see Sanji respond to the heat-heat fruit, considering Oven did some pretty crazy stuff with it.

I love how Sanjiboys acting like die hard Sanji fanboys didn't believe it and it's only Zoro Tards that said it and believed it
Nope a lot of us didnt fully believe it. Hence the poll.

Heres a few posts of mine...
Early spoils are always tryna make stuff a trillion times worse than it is. Lets not forget the shit they tried pulling with Ryoukugyu.

I honestly dont care....spoiler providers despise Sanji and Admirals so much anyways.
Heavy Damage - Out the Window
Entire Body Dislocation - Out the Window
Leg Crack - Out the Window
--Rest is pending--

Reminder Early Spoiler Providers also wanted us to believe Yamato heavily damaged Greenbull or Momo defeated Greenbull.
And even if some believed it. Its the fact that they fully slandered him and his fanbase without actual proof which is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.