Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please talk about what a piece of shit Dragon is?
- Spends two years with Robin and doesn't tell her about Saul
- Was there at Ohara and knows full well what the archeologists when through but makes zero effort to help Robin when she's spending 20 years in hell
- Abandons his son
- Was completely okay with Kuma losing his life and turning into a robot
- Still gets butthurt over the possibility that Sabo might've killed a monarch despite knowing nothing about the situation

I went from feeling neutral about Dragon to actively disliking him in a couple of hours
so?????? hes an absolute GIGACHAD for doing that :finally:

- Was there at Ohara and knows full well what the archeologists when through but makes zero effort to help Robin when she's spending 20 years in hell
- Abandons his son
- Still gets butthurt over the possibility that Sabo might've killed a monarch despite knowing nothing about the situation

I went from feeling neutral about Dragon to actively disliking him in a couple of hours
@MarineHQ

bro...

:crazwhat:

- Abandons his son

the world's worst fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.